Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2004, 12:05 PM   #1
Robalex
Dungeon Master

I noticed in many other RPG games someone always comes up with a helpful MONSTER TRAITS or MONSTER LIST with the experience gained & the effects magical or otherwise that the monster has on your characters. I have searched the threads & know for sure many have played SOLO. Has anyone made up such a list? I would really like to see it if so. It would be nice to know what monsters are capable of casting which spells or which effects they have on a character & the amount of total experience that monster gives.
eg Rumphy: Exp 6977 Immunities: Most spells. Special: Can only stay within pentangle circle.
Robalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 02:46 PM   #2
So So
Zhentarim Guard

Hmm... I don't think anyone has made such a table yet... did you check the Best Tips thread?... if there is anything it should be there... the only experience I really remember off the top of my head is the Erathsmedor EXP which can increase someone by like 5-6 levels I do believe and Oakenmir where he can increase your level for about 20 minutes of non-stop clicking "Lvl Up!".... other than that... someone else might be able to answer that question...
Old 06-12-2004, 02:51 PM   #3
bsftcs
Red Dragon

I know that there is an official strategy guide for the game - most often referred to as the "Tome of Misinformation". I belive that there is a general monster description there, and I think Wyvern can tell you more about it.

So far as I recalled a former member of this board had also made a bestiary some years back, but I do not think it was posted to this board. I do not know if it is at all accesible at any site and how detailed it is...

Making a such seems a daunting task.
Old 06-12-2004, 04:05 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

There is such information in the TOME OF MISINFORMATION - it may actually be accurate! (whoa!!) I do believe that the experience listed in said guild is the amount that is then divided among the number of your party (still alive).

AliCat had put together a beastiary - it was quite impressive but I am not certain that it is still available at this point. As I recall it was tied to FreudianSlip's site (he did great things with Shinwiki) and the links I have for that no longer work.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 10:55 PM   #5
Dang
The Magister

Still alive, or not stoned. I guess it's hard to pay attention when you're stoned.
Dang is offline   Reply With Quote