Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 04-04-2010, 02:50 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Smiley Eastertide Festival is Live in EFU! Hunt for Eggs and earn some LOOT!

Every year now, I have this newer holiday in EFU, and after speaking with Durnan, you can go hunt for Eggs, and he'll give you a secret key to an area that NEVER is open usually.
Through that gateway, you can choose one treasure chest. Each chest contains a VERY Rare item. It may be a weapon, an artifact, Armor or something else crazy powerful!

Check it out! This may be the last holiday in EFU, as no one really plays NWN1 anymore... I will try and drum up some new players over on the NWN1 forums at Bioware soon. If that doesn't get some new players, I'm taking EFU down.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:08 PM   #2
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Default Re: Eastertide Festival is Live in EFU! Hunt for Eggs and earn some LOOT!

Guess everyone left...

What I will probably do is finish it up offline when I have time and release it for download in the future.. If no one plays it anymore.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:46 PM   #3
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Default Re: Eastertide Festival is Live in EFU! Hunt for Eggs and earn some LOOT!

my current pc is just not a gaming machine. gonna miss it this year
Old 08-14-2010, 07:39 PM   #4
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

well if nothing else, Ziroc, I would download it.
the problem for me is that most of the friends I have that still play NWN (of which there are many) are not willing to download the massive (hence the names) hak files required to play on your server. I have always enjoyed it, and I will enjoy it if you ever choose to put it out there for the public.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote