Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 11-12-2005, 07:57 PM   #1
Sir Degrader
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Post your character and his/her information here. This is for the WoW Guild "The Savage Blades", created by Kynaeus and I on the server KIRIN TOR.

Name: Seregar
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior
Proffesions: Blacksmithing and Mining
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

[ 11-14-2005, 03:40 AM: Message edited by: T-D-C ]
Sir Degrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 12:34 AM   #2
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

I have stickied the post to make it easy for you guys to track your names as such. You may want to use this format for tracking your charaters.

Character Name:
Race:
Class:
Level:
Time Zone: (eg Sydney would be GMT + 10)
Guild:
Server:

Hopefully once I get WoW I can play with you guys.
Old 11-14-2005, 10:02 AM   #3
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Character Name: Greywind
Race: Bullish
Class: Hunter
Level: < 10
Time: GMT -6 Central Standard Time, USA
GUild: Hopefully IW sometime soon
Server: Kirin Tor
Professions: Not chosen yet.
Favorite Color: Blue, no, wait I mean... Aiiiiieeeee!!!!!

[ 11-14-2005, 10:03 AM: Message edited by: Timber Loftis ]
Old 11-14-2005, 04:46 PM   #4
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Character Name:Tharikk
Race:Troll Man
Classreist
Level:<10
Time Zone:+11 hours
Guild:IW's guild soon
Server:Kirin Tor
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 07:09 PM   #5
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Here are the stats for my guild character.

Character Name: Luvian
Race: Got Milk
Class: Warrior
Level: 6
Time Zone: EAST

For me this is just going to be an alt to meet with Ironworks wow fans. I'll probably only show up for events, or to level for those events, unless everyone play a lot and I decide to be around more.

Of course this might change when I can play a female blood elf. Is this a pvp server?

[ 11-14-2005, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: Luvian ]
Old 11-15-2005, 09:31 AM   #6
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Well, I got another level last night, but I'm still only 5. Hey, Luvian, when do you play? You and I are probably doing similar quests once I get from the Mesa up to Bloodhoof -- I actually got the Bloodhoof travel quest last night before I logged out.
Old 11-15-2005, 11:30 AM   #7
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
Well, I got another level last night, but I'm still only 5. Hey, Luvian, when do you play? You and I are probably doing similar quests once I get from the Mesa up to Bloodhoof -- I actually got the Bloodhoof travel quest last night before I logged out.
Yeah I just got to Bloodhoof and logged off there last night. I didn't start any of their quests yet.

Last night I played from 7:30 to 9:00 EAST I think. I could play sooner or later.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:35 AM   #8
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Character Name: Sylphiel
Race: Undead
Class: Rogue
Level: 6
Time Zone: GMT +8 hours

I was partly disappointed with my hunter ( in medivh server ) because upon reaching lv40 he still don't have enough gold for a mount and I must have accidentally sold off a few good mail armour which I had intended for him to wear. So might as well go have a look see in this new server.

I choose undead because that's the only horde race which is okay for me. Looks like it'll be quite sometime before I meet you guys in Kalimdor.

I suggest everyone take up different profession so that we can help each other or something like that. I'm thinking of having skinning and leatherworking.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 10:02 AM   #9
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Well, given the vast difference in time zones, about the only times we can all meet up are on weekends, but we should still be able to arrange it, if we discuss it ahead of time. During the weeks, we can level and mail each other as needed.

Kakero, Luvian and I are both in Mulgore just south of Thunder Bluff at the moment. If we get on at the same time, we could meet up. From where we are it's a straight shot across to the barrens and then into Orgrimmar, and the blimp lands just between Brill and Undercity. You can probably level up to 10 or 12 easily in and around Brill, then you'll probably head straight to do the quests around Sepulcher. Those quests we could easily do together, as well as any remaining ones around Brill.

I know I want to be in Mulgore until level 10 because I have my pet picked out already.
Old 11-16-2005, 10:08 AM   #10
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

I was looking at the timing and I'm 14 to 17 hours behind Kakero and Hive Tyrant. If you guys were playing on Sunday morning, I'd be playing on Sat night. If I played, for instance, between 8 pm and 3 am that would translate to between 10am/1pm and 5pm/8pm Sunday for you guys.