Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2004, 01:48 PM   #41
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
Thats great that Jim is doing better! Hope it stays that way. [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Me too! I may have to tie him to the sofa to make him rest when he starts feeling much better, but if I have to, I will! He's got to be healthy for his wedding and of course, the honeymoon!
Old 04-19-2004, 06:51 PM   #42
slicer15
Symbol of Cyric

...I can't believe I missed this...

I tried to reply earlier but IW cut out on me...

I'm glad that Nacht is on the way to recovery! Reading the first two pages was scary, but I'm happy that everything is going well. [img]smile.gif[/img] I wish all the best for the future, and here's to hoping he completes the road to recovery in no time at all! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2004, 10:28 PM   #43
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
Thats great that Jim is doing better! Hope it stays that way. [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Me too! I may have to tie him to the sofa to make him rest when he starts feeling much better, but if I have to, I will! He's got to be healthy for his wedding and of course, the honeymoon! [/QUOTE]I ain't goin' there, Cloudy! I just ain't! But please.... PLEASE... PUH-LEASE.... Lay off the straight lines for a day, wouldja? Pretty please?

I'm glad Nacht is feeling better. An extra day to rest will be good... just ask him if he wants to go through that again.

And make sure he takes his antibiotics all the way through. Nothin' like wipin' the beastie out halfway, only to have it come back with an attitude [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 04-20-2004, 01:08 PM   #44
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Thank you slicer! It looks like he's mending!

ROTFL! Bungleau..hehe..who said it was a straight line? ROTFL....sorry, I shouldn't tease...so let's just strip all the 'straight lines' out for a while, shall we? ROTFL....*snicker, giggle* Ok ok...I'm on a roll and incorrigible besides!

Yes, I'm making sure he takes the antibiotics before I leave for work in the morning. He stayed home again today. I hope he rests, even though he's feeling a little better.
Old 04-20-2004, 02:39 PM   #45
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Damn bad news Cloudy..anyway tell Nach that we are thinking on him and that he shall be better asap!!
I think it will be great soon again Cloudy and take it easy your self, stress is not good for anyone.

Anyway you have my prayers for you both! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2004, 03:52 PM   #46
quietman1920

Best Wishes towards a Speedy Recovery.

PS- Once he's full recovered, have you considered sitting him down and telling him:

"Look you! You wake up with pneumonia just One more time before the ceremony and the Wedding's Off...!"

(just kidding , like.)
Old 04-21-2004, 01:52 PM   #47
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Megabot [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img] thank you very much for the prayers and good wishes.

LOL, Yes, I have, quietman! HAHAHA!

Nacht is still trying to rest. He gets coughing fits now and then and it's really hard on him.
Old 04-21-2004, 09:55 PM   #48
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Now, if you want to be stereotypical, quietman, it would be...

"If you come down with pneumonia one more time before the wedding, my mother is going to move in here to take care of you!"

Nothing like adding mother-in-law fuel to the fire... [img]smile.gif[/img]

For the record, I get along quite well with my MIL, who is a great cook. And since I enjoy eating, it works out well. However, she lives four states away, and there are definite plusses to that...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 04-21-2004, 10:29 PM   #49
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Yes and don't forget The Locket Cloudy, just swing it back and forth, they say the mind controls everything so can't hurt LOL! *You are getting veeery slee... no wait that's wrong, ahem,... You are getting very Healthyyyyy..." [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 04-22-2004, 10:12 AM   #50
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Yes and don't forget The Locket Cloudy, just swing it back and forth, they say the mind controls everything so can't hurt LOL! *You are getting veeery slee... no wait that's wrong, ahem,... You are getting very Healthyyyyy..." [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] HAHAHAHA! Yes, the beautiful locket! I may try that if he forgets to take it easy today! Scared me yesterday, he was doing too much moving around and came into the kitchen short of breath and had to sit and gasp for a few minutes.... He's ok now but on orders to REST and not run around doing laundry or stupid things! Sigh...men...! *throws hands in air*

Bungleau...LOL! He likes my stepmom! And my folks live across the country so we don't see them too often. I did trot out the duct tape threat though! LOL! "You rest and get healthy or I'm duct taping you to the couch!"