Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-21-2001, 12:53 PM   #21
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Don't worry about Cloudy, WE will take care of her... wehehehehe... well, if we can... if you see the forum ain't running when you caome back, blame Cloudy.
Ryan
hehehe Suuuuuuure you will! Don't look while I rummage through ol' Memsy's things, eh? He won't need them on his trip!

Ramon, Whew! I did do a doubletake! And then I realized our Memnoch is chained to the forum so he has to come back! That genie's bottle is in my care, wanna peek at the decor? LOL

Jerome, Davros, Grand Ranger... BWHAHAHAAHAHA, erm.. ahem.. hi! teehee

MagicDragon, Ramon COULD do that, I'm quite certain! LOL

Grojlach-

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 09-21-2001).]
Old 09-21-2001, 02:17 PM   #22
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Have a good one Memnoch!

------------------

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
Old 09-21-2001, 02:31 PM   #23
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Yes - what those guys said . I would have posted some sort of witty salutation, but somehow my brain is having trouble coping with wierd mental images of an unfettered Cloudy. Oddly enough, they all seem to involve slo-mo, soft focus and meadows

I blame my medication.

------------------
Regards

Mouse

[This message has been edited by Mouse (edited 09-21-2001).]
Old 09-21-2001, 02:37 PM   #24
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
Now, is that meant as the ultimate compliment - or rather not ?

But of course it's the quinticential (sp?) compliment my dear.

------------------

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)

*Member of the HADB clan. Mage extraordinair.
Occasional subjugate to Gwhanos the Fluffy *
(when G is behaving)
"Allright! We'll call it a draw."

[This message has been edited by DragonMage (edited 09-21-2001).]
Old 09-21-2001, 03:57 PM   #25
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
Yes - what those guys said . I would have posted some sort of witty salutation, but somehow my brain is having trouble coping with wierd mental images of an unfettered Cloudy. Oddly enough, they all seem to involve slo-mo, soft focus and meadows

I blame my medication.
MOUSE!

Cloudy, hoping Memsy is already enjoying the gread outdoors.. heehee..and now to break things! BWHAHAHAHA!

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-21-2001, 03:59 PM   #26
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ahh no fair! you get to go on a vacation and im stuck here doing nothing in Craptown! oh well, hope you have a good time friend, and take a few pictures while youre there too! and remember, we'll be waiting for you...
With open arms !

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!

Admirer of the Lioness.
Old 09-21-2001, 04:00 PM   #27
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
MOUSE!

Cloudy, hoping Memsy is already enjoying the gread outdoors.. heehee..and now to break things! BWHAHAHAHA!

*ducks as an antique vase flies over his head*

What have you let lose Memnoch?

------------------

Within the jungle of my deepest emotion,
With a coat resplendant in a golden sheen,
Swiftly hunting my tender love,
Stalks the regal, Feline Queen
Old 09-21-2001, 05:07 PM   #28
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Oh no one of our illustrious leaders is departing, but only for a little while. Let me do the dance of happiness, no please dont run away like that.

------------------
Old 09-21-2001, 06:20 PM   #29
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Mem, please don't scare us like this again, okay? Man, it ALWAYS scares the s*** out of me when people post posts with a name like, FAREWELL... or I'm Leaving and Goodbye, and EVERY single time it turns out to be something like, "see you tomorrow then!", "Till Tuesday" or "I'll be off on vacation for a week!" and why are some people so lucky that they get vacations now? I've got so much homework and studying to do here in High School that every single weekend feels like a weeks vacation and every day's worth of school feels like a week of just sitting in the classroom while the teacher drones on about slaves in the roman empire or the hypothenus of Pi of whatever other godawfully boring sunject he/she/it is capable of thinking up.

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.

Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.

Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
Old 09-21-2001, 06:22 PM   #30
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Mem, please don't scare us like this again, okay? Man, it ALWAYS scares the s*** out of me when people post posts with a name like, FAREWELL... or I'm Leaving and Goodbye, and EVERY single time it turns out to be something like, "see you tomorrow then!", "Till Tuesday" or "I'll be off on vacation for a week!" and why are some people so lucky that they get vacations now? I've got so much homework and studying to do here in High School that every single weekend feels like a weeks vacation and every day's worth of school feels like a week of just sitting in the classroom while the teacher drones on about slaves in the roman empire or the hypothenus of Pi of whatever other godawfully boring sunject he/she/it is capable of thinking up.
Neb, darling...BREATHE!

------------------

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)

*Member of the HADB clan. Mage extraordinair.
Occasional subjugate to Gwhanos the Fluffy *
(when G is behaving)
"Allright! We'll call it a draw."