Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2000, 09:29 PM   #1
VeeKay

Oh man... sorry all... I got on the short bus... I must apologize to everyone reading this. I thought I was dealing with an intelligent group but I must be talking to mentally handicap people.

Good lord, I am not a stooge. I have resurrected/raised dead many times... I know how to pick up my fricking items.

My Gesen Bow AND string have disappeared out of my inventory, I can go back 6 days earlier in my save games and see them IN my inventory. I did not die and leave them behind. THEY FRIGGIN DISAPPEARED. I still have the pommel jewel and sword shaft for the equalizer and the wave shaft too... But, I am missing several other items....

DONT GIVE ME A ROOKIE EXCUSE... this looks like a friggin bug to me.. I lost them somwhere between the asylum and the drow city... I already defeated all the beholders.

Old 11-05-2000, 10:16 PM   #2
lord evil

You are right it must be a bug. It is shoved really far up your ass also. You said you thought you were loosing stuff when you die. I bet you could not hold everything or you forgot where you died. LOOSER

Old 11-06-2000, 03:27 AM   #3
UnForGiven
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Even if it IS a bug, WTF do u expect US to do about it?? Make a patch for u or somthing? ppl have already SAID that it is a bug, they have ALSO given other possibilities as to what it might be, but u continuously winge and complain about it!! who the f##k to u think we r, the creators of the game or somthing??! Shut up or piss off
Old 11-06-2000, 03:58 AM   #4
BaatoRyan

wait... i'll still give you a decent answer. there are some spells like earthquake or somethin that makes you drop stuff... i was crryin my dragonslayer... i looted the creeps i just beaten, and to my suprise my dragonslayers there!!! so if i were you, loot everything to make sure

Old 11-06-2000, 08:01 AM   #5
IRAKZAI

Man you Need some serious attitude ajustment.

Your temper tantrums may work on your parrents or the staff that work under you (which leads me to the conclusion that you are not a very good manager) but they will not work on people that have got better things to do than listen to your constant whinging about how you can't solve your problems.

I sugest that you call careline next time.

Irakzai the Dark

Old 11-06-2000, 08:15 AM   #6
VeeKay

Whoa guys, I was talking to a few differant people than you. If you read my other messages, you will see I got some very boneheaded answers. I have seen people out there that know this game inside and out but, they never seem to answer my questions. Instead I get morons talking to me like I am a three year old. I did not mean to offend anyone that I was not talking to. I was targetting some specifac people.

Old 11-06-2000, 08:59 AM   #7
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Point taken dude, but just remember that your response goes out to everyone on the board and can easily be taken the wrong way by people who didn't read your original post, especially since you started this brand new post so no one knows what you are talking about anyway. Everyone here is willing to help, some can't communicate as well as others, but at least everyone is having a go at trying to help you out. This is one of the friendliest boards around and we all want to keep it that way. Just chill, okay?