Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 03-06-2001, 05:27 PM   #1
johnj
Dungeon Master

so i have been playing this game and FINALLY got through the crypt but i dont know what to do next

i am also trying to find the toad village because that is one of the warrior quests i got but i cant find it...

so what next??
johnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2001, 05:28 PM   #2
johnj
Dungeon Master

i would really appreciate it
Old 03-06-2001, 05:33 PM   #3
Balgin
Elminster

What next? Whatever you want. Honestly though, to find the Toad Village (a good starting point) leave town by the western gate (the other one that you probably haven't used yet) or by the usual gate and take that path on the left that goes around the town. On that side of town you should explore until you find a large lake (with a boat near the shore). It has many subsiduaries but head North East (if in doubt press F6 to see a small section of the map that you've seen so far with an arrow indicating you're current facing). The Toad Village is in that direction through a set of streams too narrow for the raft. Before this though you should talk to the toad on the southern lake shore as he'll tell you the word to say to make the toads friendly. You have to go into a set on tunnels in the toad village to complete the quest. However the toads will want something from you......

------------------
Balgin, the Dwarf
Balgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2001, 05:52 PM   #4
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hello JohnJ, I see you made Elite Water Warrior, Congratulations! Balgin is right, you should look around where you are on the side by the crypt before going on probably, but you can go anywhere you want to. Toad Village is way up north when you go out the Nymph Lake side of town instead of the Crypt side. Then you follow the water. Lots and lots to do and see! Hope this is helpful to you. God speed to you and your party.

------------------
mammaw's know all, see all, tell nothing
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2001, 07:40 PM   #5
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Ooops, I goofed - It's Elite Waterdeep Guide, sorry. Also, I wanted to ask you JohnJ, did you get the Signet and swear the oath in the Crypt?
Old 03-06-2001, 07:43 PM   #6
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

DAG! Will I ever get it right? Elite Waterdeep Guard, geesh! (Well, this will build up my posting won't it.) LOL
Old 03-06-2001, 08:12 PM   #7
johnj
Dungeon Master

yeah, i did all that toad stuff and the crypt, now all i have to do is figure out how to move west... well thanks for the reply and i will start killing those toads again