Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-31-2000, 11:54 PM   #1
Soul-Chewer

I retrieved the scroll from the leich under the graveyard...
Then Edwin snatched it...
Then muttered something under his breath about using it at some point??

So, is it just a joke-bit or what?

cheers..

Old 11-01-2000, 12:08 AM   #2
Armisael

Doesn't it turn him into a woman?

Old 11-01-2000, 12:16 AM   #3
Soul-Chewer

::chuckle::

I thought that was the girdle of gender-reversal or something tho...

How does he read this scroll then??
Or what is the trigger for something else to happen in this quest????

Old 11-05-2000, 12:14 AM   #4
Rikard

ehm... Seeing you tonque sticking out, Minsc wasn't the only one who got interested in Edwin

Old 11-05-2000, 09:31 AM   #5
Tara

Possible spoiler

In my game he turned into a woman right as we walked out of the blasted underdark, he does this on his own, maybe a timed thing depending on how long you have him where he does it, don't know. I think it's pretty darn funny! Serves him right for messing with magic he doesn't understand! Problem is now he needs to be turnedback and wants MY help of course, even offered me wealth untold for it, he says, (ya, ... right I think).I think the girdle of gender is the key here. If anyone knows where it is I could use the location a.s.a.p. ...spoil me!

Old 11-05-2000, 09:38 AM   #6
Armisael

No, don't bother. Just let him suffer in his panties for a month, game-time, enjoying the hilarious remarks your party makes (i.e. Minsc doesn't believe it's Edwin, and starts to get interested in her/him). A guy will come along and cure him eventually. It doesn't really make any difference, either way. I finished the game with Edwin as a woman.

Old 11-05-2000, 05:25 PM   #7
Armisael

You're the one that thought of it. Are you the one with the fairy dragon, or was that some other idiotic 'good' mage?