Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-29-2001, 09:15 AM   #11
The Drunken Monkey
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The post just above is quite amusing actually, re non BGII posts - sorry barb

although my reply is not a BGII post - bah the head does spin
Old 11-29-2001, 09:35 AM   #12
Whailor

OK, what I post here now in this thread is not BG2 related either, but so isn't this topic itself. I also have to say that I have seen on this board very few topics, which are not related to BG2, so I don't really think it's such an issue. This particular topic is the first one over a long time.

And please moderators, do not make this topic sticky. It has barely 15 lines of somewhat useful information and about 200+ lines of SIG spamming..
Old 11-29-2001, 10:32 AM   #13
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

I have seen hundreds of posts about sigs and smileys and such. Just try typing those words in the search box. Also, i have seen some asking what gender people are and such. I think this is useful as does cloudbringer.
Old 11-29-2001, 10:45 AM   #14
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Thanks for the great link on the sigs. I was woundering if there is any pics out there of thiefs. I also like the one with the female looking demon, ummmm is there any male looking demons out there.
Old 11-29-2001, 10:53 AM   #15
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by Whailor:
OK, what I post here now in this thread is not BG2 related either, but so isn't this topic itself. I also have to say that I have seen on this board very few topics, which are not related to BG2, so I don't really think it's such an issue. This particular topic is the first one over a long time.

And please moderators, do not make this topic sticky. It has barely 15 lines of somewhat useful information and about 200+ lines of SIG spamming..

The guy has a point [img]smile.gif[/img]
Besides, it's not *that* hard to find Gen Con, it's in the list of available forums for crying out loud!
I haven't seen that much offtopic posts here, and personally, I have been around for a long time here and I do not really mind pointing people in the direction of the General Discussions board every now and then [img]smile.gif[/img]