Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2001, 12:11 AM   #1
ogopogo
Manshoon

I am out.... wait possible spoiler.....
I am out of the asylum and I picked up these paintings. I am in the fishy village and still have them. They probably are only usable in the asylum huh? Can I get rid of them now? Oh, and I also have these coin type things... I guess I missed that too? Can I get rid of all this stuff or should I hold on to them for later?
Old 06-04-2001, 12:15 AM   #2
Ratweed
Manshoon

Well there usefull ness is only in the asylum so you might as well there spoiler
THere where doors with the same pictures on them which would unlock them so yeah you might as well or maybe you can sell them to the art dealer in waukeens promenade always wondered that well anyways they are of no use to you now
Old 06-04-2001, 12:20 AM   #3
ogopogo
Manshoon

Thanks. I guess Ill drop them... Could use the space anyhow. BTW what did I miss? Anything good?
Old 06-04-2001, 12:38 AM   #4
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by ogopogo:
Thanks. I guess Ill drop them... Could use the space anyhow. BTW what did I miss? Anything good?
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
4 fights
some experience
a couple of weapons... Flame of the North (2-Handed Sword +4 to Chaotic Evil & 10% MR) & Malakar +2 (Katana 1D10 +2, +2 against slashing weapons)
The tokens are for the Boot Machine, you can get Boots of Speed, Grounding, or Boots of the North

------------------
Old 06-04-2001, 12:49 AM   #5
Xod
Zhentarim Guard

I think that the string for the Gesen Bow is there too.
Old 06-04-2001, 01:06 AM   #6
ogopogo
Manshoon

Damn, I guess I cant get any of these items later huh? Do you think it is worth going back for them? (Reload) or just skip it? Is that Bow really that good? Hmmm... maybe Ill cheat and get them. Nah, no fun. So would you reload for these items? Im halfway through fishy land now.
Old 06-04-2001, 07:33 AM   #7
Jezzrian
Dungeon Master

Personally yes, but I just really like the bow. Also the boots of speed are really cool. But unfortunately mean that on fighter just keeps getting chopped into micemeat by 20 enemies while the others are still on their way there. Oh well.

Jezz
Old 06-04-2001, 07:37 AM   #8
Sigmar
Unicorn

Dont forget the jesters chainmail.

------------------
Sigmar has only one foe,
and he is Tiax!
Old 06-05-2001, 01:38 AM   #9
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Oh the bow is worth it. I think you can still go back to the asylum though, so don't drop them.

------------------
Why?
Old 06-05-2001, 07:32 AM   #10
Legolas the Elven Archer

Spoiler
-I think the bow string was not in that part of the asylum, so you won't find it there. IIRC it was in a chest on the same level as Irenicus
-The tokens you found can be put in some sort of machine and depending on the amount you put in you can get one of the three boots or the jester's chain.
-The weapons are pretty good under certain circumstances, so you might want to reload.
-The Gesen Bow is not that good, but better than most bows.
-You can't sell the paintings to the art dealer

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings