Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker

Old 07-01-2003, 05:32 AM   #1
subsub
Elite Waterdeep Guard

a dungeon wall tile and some monster and character icons are almost complete.

where do i send submissions to?
and in what format?
Old 07-01-2003, 11:12 PM   #2
manikus
Jack Burton

submissions could be sent either to the magic mirror or to ironworks. i've been trying to upload something to the magic mirror for a while without success, so i'd send 'em to ziroc, who in a recent post here invited people to send stuff to ironworks and gave the details as how- just email him the pic and he'll put it up on his great site.
as for formats, anything that works with dungeon craft, but the smaller the file size the better, so use of zips for big .bmp's, for example, would be appropriate.

[img]graemlins/mage1.gif[/img]

-manikus