Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 06-25-2002, 10:54 PM   #1
Saltheart Foamfollower
Manshoon

Between NWN, Morrowind, Dungeon Seige, and soon IWD 2, my life has become one long role playing game...

Work all day and game all night, and in between raising my kids and pleasing my wife, time becomes a blur...

Thank goodness that I was long ago diagnosed as have multiple personalities... Haveing all of these activities are keeping my many voices happy and distracted from one another...

Another good reason for cloning... All of these games, and not enough time to play...

But, I am having fun trying...
Old 06-26-2002, 01:21 AM   #2
DeSoya
Manshoon

Doesn't life just suck? [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] It never hurt so good. It's all right though, I don't have a problem with it. [img]graemlins/noevil.gif[/img]

DeSoya
Old 06-26-2002, 01:30 AM   #3
Chewbacca
Zartan

Tell me about it, I hafta go back to work after a weeks vacation that began the day NWN hit the shelves. I canceled my travel plans. an took a NWN vacation. ( cheapest vacation ever at only $54.99 and 0 mileage on my car!) Now I wish it was flu season so I can get "sick" and continue tireless work on my module AND finish the solo campaign.
Ah real life...
Old 06-26-2002, 08:21 AM   #4
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Saltheart Foamfollower:
Between NWN, Morrowind, Dungeon Seige, and soon IWD 2, my life has become one long role playing game...

Work all day and game all night, and in between raising my kids and pleasing my wife, time becomes a blur...

Thank goodness that I was long ago diagnosed as have multiple personalities... Haveing all of these activities are keeping my many voices happy and distracted from one another...

Another good reason for cloning... All of these games, and not enough time to play...

I hear ya! I'm doing the exact same thing! (Minus Dungeon Siege--put that away).

PLUS, I'm Designing my own game in NWN as well as PLAYING it!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2002, 10:35 PM   #5
theholyavenger
Manshoon

Did you guys ever have a problem with the toolset, my's running so slow, i think it's cranking my memories up!

I have a P4 computer and 256 rdram, it think its adequate...
\"There once was a warrior true,<br />with the sense knocked out of him, too.<br />But in a hamster he found,<br />some wisdom profound,<br />and now where goes he goes his Boo!\"<br /><br />~Crazy Celvan in Baldur\'s Gate II Shadows of Amn
theholyavenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2002, 12:39 AM   #6
Keryvian
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Saltheart Foamfollower:

Well, I have to say that I'm looking forward to having this problem. I've been out of work for the last few months, so I had lots of time to play games - when I could afford to buy them. I'm finally back to work tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to the 'too many games to play and not enough time'.