Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2002, 06:44 AM   #1
Jan

Have the book and a page. Think it is a glay golem. The little imp couldn't use it. Why? Can I use this page?
Old 02-19-2002, 07:24 AM   #2
J'aran
Mephistopheles

Possibly you need another page first. I'm not entirely sure, but it seems to me that the pages need to be inserted in a certain order. At least to me this seems the most likely cause for Cespenar not being able to put the page into the book.
J'aran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 07:36 AM   #3
Jan

Well I'm in the middle of the end battle and I've been everywhere. He said that I had nothing he could use. I found another page after the glay golem page and he fixed the other page but not the clay page.

I don't get it?
Old 02-19-2002, 07:45 AM   #4
J'aran
Mephistopheles

Strange. I'd think that Clay Golem is the first page you can add to the Tome. If you've already added another one then I'm not sure if earlier ones can (or should) still be added.
Is the book upgraded all the way to Juggernaut Golem? That's the last and most powerful one. If you have access to that one, I wouldn't worry too much about it, the Clay Golem sucks in comparison to the Juggernaut Golem.
J'aran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 07:57 AM   #5
Jan

Well you just answered my question. Yes I have the Juggernaut Golem.

Hmm still strange that I found the other pages before finding the clay. Well how gives? I got the Juggernaut Golem and my question is answered.

Thanks for the help my friend.
Old 02-19-2002, 02:44 PM   #6
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Just wanna say - I reckon it sucks you can't turn the pages back to cast a lower version golem. Clay golems are my favorite as they are immune to piercing weapons which makes them very handy in certain fights
Old 02-19-2002, 03:02 PM   #7
Wedin

Yepp, the golems of clay is best. Juggernat dies of you get hit more than five times.