Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2002, 08:18 AM   #1
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

did you know that all of your potential hirelings can give you up to 2 extra quests a piece? dont know if this was talked about before but..
if you talk to your hireling and ask them about them they will tell you a little about their life. gain 2 levels and ask the again.gain another 2 lvls and they will tell a little more only this time they say they are looking for something ro complete their life.

all their items are found in the first chapter.
boddyknock is looking for a bread recipe
grimgnaw is looking for an iron ring from a freind
undergallows is looking for a forged document
redtiger(easy)is looking for his brooch (on the bloodsailor boat)
la'neral is looking for silver chalice of moonbow
and sharwin is looking for celestial elixir

by completing the quest you wont get any xp or gold but rather a unique item that bootsts your skills I.E. wisdom, intell, and so on
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2002, 09:16 AM   #2
ratchild
Manshoon

Actually, you only need to talk to them once per level. And make sure and hang on to the item they give you, as they give you different quests each chapter! once completed in later chapters, their quests upgrade the items previously given to you.