Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 06-25-2002, 08:32 PM   #1
john
Drizzt Do'Urden

I've been trying for a good while to off this guy and no way can I even hurt him more than a little and we're toast! What level should I be to be able to fight this gut??I'm level 3 right now..Thanks John
Old 06-25-2002, 09:54 PM   #2
MagiK

I was 4 or so when I fought it, but tactics will win where you are level light [img]smile.gif[/img] keep your distance and pepper him with arrows [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-25-2002, 10:53 PM   #3
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I used a cheater method. When I almost died, I used the stone to warp back to the temple, healed for free, then returned to whoop on him again, though he had not healed like I had. It took me two trips to the temple but on the third visit to Mr. Bad, he bit the dust. I had gotten tired of screwing around and just wanted the bad boy dead.
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote