Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 06-25-2002, 04:56 PM   #1
tonious
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello to all, I am kind of new to everything AD&D. I bought the first Baldur's Gate and had a lot of fun with it. That is really what introduced me to Dungeons and Dragons and RPG games in general.

I beat BG1 without codes (which took a very long time), and then decided to try it with codes.

I was wondering if NWN had the same type of cheats as in BG (if any).
tonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2002, 05:18 PM   #2
Black Dragon6
Elite Waterdeep Guard

yep go to www.gamefaqs.com to find them.
Black Dragon6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2002, 10:01 PM   #3
tonious
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Do they have all of the weapons/items/armors list (e.g. CluaConsole:CreateItem("SW1H16") (from baldurs gate) for cheats?
Old 06-26-2002, 08:28 AM   #4
Madriver
Manshoon

I don't know if they have the item spawn cheats, because you can just give yourself all of the items using the toolset. Open the toolset and make a 1 tile module, then just place whatever you want on the floor, start the new module with your character and have him pick up the items, then save your character. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Madriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2002, 08:37 AM   #5
tonious
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Does the toolset come with the game? If not, where can you download it? (Sorry if I am too curious)
Old 06-26-2002, 10:40 AM   #6
Warhammer
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by tonious:
Does the toolset come with the game? If not, where can you download it? (Sorry if I am too curious)
Yes the Aurora Toolset comes with the box.
Warhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2002, 07:03 PM   #7
tonious
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thank you, for that answers all my questions thus far.
Old 06-26-2002, 07:25 PM   #8
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

sorry, im kinda ignorant, but WHY cheat. i mean, MAYBE after a year or so, when ive beaten it with EVERY character combo possible, but the game is barely a week old, and you already want to cheat? >shrug<, to each his own i guess. [img]graemlins/ninja.gif[/img]
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2002, 10:17 PM   #9
AndyG
Elminster

I read somewhere that there is a full set of cheats available, using the console.

In addition, you can use the toolset to cheat. Just create an awesome magical item, put it in an empty module, and load your character into that module. Or, create a monster with few hps, that gives a lot of xps. Kind of pointless if you ask me, but it might be fun to mess around with that stuff later.
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2002, 08:03 AM   #10
tonious
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
I beat BG1 without codes (which took a very long time), and then decided to try it with codes.
I don't intend to cheat wth the game the day I get it, for that would be pointless... I will play a few characters through the game then try them out.

I don't deny cheating, but I don't do it when I haven't yet beaten the game at least once.

Besides which, it is always more fun to play any D&D games without codes.

[ 06-27-2002, 08:05 AM: Message edited by: tonious ]