Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2001, 02:31 PM   #1
HooC
The Magister

This question is rather embarassing but I am completely stuck in Baldurs Gate II, Shadows of Amn.
OK, Here it goes.

I accepted Bodhis offer to work for her instead of shadow thieves, and I got my first task (confiscate that cargo in Docks Disctrict). Well. I have the cargo containing those wooden stakes and now I am facing this newbistic problem.

Where is that "crypt" where I can give Bodhi that cargo, and where is that crypt aswell where she told, that I can rest whenever I want..

I was sure that the place was that crypt near Graveyard District, but I can't sleep there nor find Bodhi.

Can you please explain me where I can find Bodhi?
Cheers.
~HooC
Old 08-19-2001, 04:20 PM   #2
Kitty
Manshoon

Bodhi is inside one of the crypts in Graveyard District. On the map screen, it will be marked as "entrance to lower tombs". She's just above the spider nest.
Old 08-19-2001, 10:40 PM   #3
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

You can't actually get in that way, you have to use the door in the graveyard district that is farthest to the top right (near the grave and Viconia if she is not in your party).
Old 08-20-2001, 12:34 AM   #4
HooC
The Magister

Thanks.
I am sure I can find her now.
Old 08-26-2001, 08:49 AM   #5
HooC
The Magister

It has been a week since the last post in this topic, and I have started the game over twice already, but since I am fed up with starting over and over, I came back to this problem.

As you can see above I accepted to work FOR bodhi (Not against her) and I have the cargo what I should deliver to Bodhi. I just can't find her.
I have entered the lower tombs aswell, and when I try to go to the tombs in the north, I just can't open the door.

Now.. IF somebody here worked for Bodhi instead of Shadow Thieves can you PLEASE inform me where you delivered that cargo from Shadow Thieves?
Cheers

------------------
And the rivers run red!! -Montaron
Old 08-26-2001, 12:05 PM   #6
fckoln
Dungeon Master

HooC, I worked for her once (my evil party) and here is where I went to complete assingments, and to get new ones. Also note this... I was unable to get Edwin in my party after I sided with Bohdi - don't know if it is possilbe to get him if you go and accept her *aid*. You may have to ctrl him in.

In the graveyard screen the mid to lower left hand side near where the open grave is, just a bit south of there, is the entrance you want to use to go see her. Just go down, and in the main chamber room (it has a big table in the middle) Bhodi will be in that room. If she is not there, or that entrance "down" to the tombs say "barred from the other side" you have got issues.

HooC good luck, hope you don't have to restart again.

Old 08-26-2001, 01:31 PM   #7
The Clarn

This is happening to me - I can't get in the big room in the crypt, and the door says barred from the inside - please tell I don't have to start again!! Also I can't get to the Umar Hills - the map screen doesn't give me the option to go there - why's thiss happening? Do I have to complete some other tasks before I can go there?

Old 08-26-2001, 02:15 PM   #8
fckoln
Dungeon Master

Okay, try getting into the crypts from another entrance, there are a few of them.

Umar hills. When traveling , you may need to go to an adjacent area first, then hit the target destination. Go to the the De Ardenise hold first, then go to hills, or windspear or what ever your destination is.

Good luck
Old 08-26-2001, 02:47 PM   #9
HooC
The Magister

Thanks.
I'll see if that works
Old 08-26-2001, 03:02 PM   #10
HooC
The Magister

Thanks for advice once again, but nope.. didn't work I'm afraid
I guess I am just doomed to fail in this game.. I am sooo fed up with starting again..