Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-23-2000, 03:49 AM   #11
TLan

Ah I see.. I dowloaded the CE pack from some link, what some kind person here posted once

Is there any place from where I could download the Bonus CD also? Would be nice to see what that other vendor has to offer. Yes, I know that ShadowKeeper can do it all and more, but I'll avoid it for now

Old 04-08-2001, 06:07 PM   #12
Atomizer
Dungeon Master

I've been trying to get the Collector's Edition EVERYWHERE, but I can't find it. I guess I have to resort to downloading the bonus disks. Where can I download the Bonus CD and the other CD that came with preordering the game?

P.S. Is there another way to get those 20 items?

Last edited by Atomizer; 05-28-2011 at 09:47 PM.
Old 04-08-2001, 06:09 PM   #13
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Try here:

http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/index_editors.htm

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 04-08-2001, 06:11 PM   #14
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Yes, you can get those items by CreateItem code, they are already in the game to begin with.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 04-08-2001, 06:15 PM   #15
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

welcome to the board atomizer

------------------
Old 04-08-2001, 06:15 PM   #16
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

SPOILER:
>
>
>
>
Here is the list of items: (the CreateItem code is right behind the name, enjoy)
Spear of Kuldahar +3 waspear
Everard's Morning Star +2 wastar
Axe of Hrothgar +3 waaxe
Defender of Easthaven +2 waflail
Jerrod's Mace wamace
Sling of Everard +5 wasling
Joril's Dagger +3 was2h
Staff of Arundel +3 wastaff
Kachiko's Wakizashi wawak
Scarlet Ninja-to waninja
Dak'kon's Zerth Blade wa2dak
Robe of Vecna wa2robe
Harp of Pandemonium wa2harp
Vhailor's Helm wa2helm
Mercykiller Ring wa2ring
Harmonium Halberd wa2halb
Sensate Amulet wa2amu
Shield of Balduran wa2shiel
Sword of Balduran wa2s1h
Plate of Balduran wa2plat

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 04-08-2001, 06:17 PM   #17
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Well, you "DO" get a nice T-Shirt with it of course.

And I gave the extra copy of BG2 to a good friend as a birthday present so I guess I killed 2 birds with one stone. He didn't like the t-shirt anyway, so I got that instead and I also got the nice posters too - hehehe.

But I can't wait to kill him on multiplayer soon HAHAHAHAHA!!!

------------------

Greetings mortals, my name is Wah, Arch Lich Wah.
Old 04-08-2001, 06:20 PM   #18
Atomizer
Dungeon Master

I just downloaded the files that add the two merchants to the game. If those don't work then I'll consider importing them into the game using cheats. What are the exact item codes for the 20 bonus items? Also, are there any other items included in the game files but not present in the game?
Old 04-08-2001, 06:24 PM   #19
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by Atomizer:
I just downloaded the files that add the two merchants to the game. If those don't work then I'll consider importing them into the game using cheats. What are the exact item codes for the 20 bonus items? Also, are there any other items included in the game files but not present in the game?
The item codes are right behind the name, they all start with "wa" on my previous posts. The files you download contains the two merchants that will sell the items to you legitly, that's all.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 04-08-2001, 06:32 PM   #20
Atomizer
Dungeon Master

Whoa, based on the time that the posts were made, it looks like I saw the first response to my question, posted my follow-up question, and then saw that the answer was already there! And here I thought that you guys only took a few minutes to answer my question. In reality, you took negative minutes! Thanks for answering my question before I even asked it!

Thanks for the welcome, guys. Just so everyone knows, I don't like cheating that much but I guess I have to resort to it since I can't buy the Collector's Edition. Heh, I can't pay money even though I want to!