Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2006, 04:55 AM   #1
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Everybody loves polls. Polls after all, allows one to express his/her opinion(s). Silently, or vocally as the case may be. There is sanctuary in voting. Let the voting begin.

~~~~ ~~~~

Click Here To Go To The Poll

~~~~ ~~~~

Please read the following before voting,

..) You may vote for more than one choice( in fact, it should be the case for most people).

..) Please only vote for spells that you have never memorised before, or have no future intention of memorising it in the future.

..) If you only use scrolls for a spell, and never memorise it into a spellslot, it is grounds for voting for that spell.

..) Improved Chaos Shield was not included, because it is a too much of a class-specific spell.

~~~~ ~~~~

[ 06-03-2006, 04:57 AM: Message edited by: Dundee Slaytern ]
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 04:58 AM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Man... I would like to talk to the guy who claims he never memorises Stoneskin...
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 07:51 AM   #3
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:
Man... I would like to talk to the guy who claims he never memorises Stoneskin...
Until a year ago that would've been me. I never ever memorize any self-buffing spells because I never had my mage enter combat. I still dont.
I did memorize it however when I played my solo kensai->mage. That was the only time.

So it was not me who voted... I wonder who did though.
Old 06-03-2006, 09:07 AM   #4
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

One question: why two threads?
Old 06-03-2006, 11:23 AM   #5
Armen
Symbol of Cyric

secret word - i never use spell removing spells except for breach and dispel magic - probably because i don't understand them - probabably because my warriors usually charge mages as fast as their boots of speed can carry them

i've been loving 'emotion' this game though - even drops a proprtion of drow parties
Armen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 01:23 PM   #6
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Bozos of Bones:
One question: why two threads?
Because polls aren't enabled in the BGII forum, and if posted in the General Convo forum some BGII forum people wouldn't see it.
Old 06-03-2006, 01:28 PM   #7
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Armen:
i've been loving 'emotion' this game though - even drops a proprtion of drow parties
If I could get BGTuTu to work I'd play BGI+II again, but I can't

*sob*

I've never used the emotion spell, or spook. I'm usually just a "nuke 'em all before they get a chance" guy *grin*
Old 06-03-2006, 02:39 PM   #8
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

I worry about the two people who never memorize Stoneskin. That's an interesting tactical decision.

To be honest, there are few spells that I never use. Amongst those is Enchanted Weapon (if it's a F/M, I tend to have a better weapon anyway, if it's a mage I don't want them in combat with only that), Contagion never really enters into my mind, and I find I have very little use for Divination spells that don't dispel things.
Old 06-03-2006, 04:32 PM   #9
Desuma Malevois
Emerald Dragon

I've been known to use Enchanted Weapon in Chateau Irenicus, where better weapons aren't available, but never once I get out. Still, it counts as using the spell....
Old 06-03-2006, 04:41 PM   #10
Deathsangel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Ivelliis:
quote:
Originally posted by Armen:
If I could get BGTuTu to work I'd play BGI+II again, but I can't

*sob*

I've never used the emotion spell, or spook. I'm usually just a "nuke 'em all before they get a chance" guy *grin*
[/QUOTE]Answer = EasyTuTu. Install BG1 -> install BG2 -> download EasyTuTu -> klick on the .exe -> wait and your done (the others can even be removed )