Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2012, 06:51 PM   #1
Malthaussen
Manshoon

Default Wizardry 8 question

If anybody still remembers that game -- since I can't search the Wiz 8 archive for this info, I'll try here. I've gotten back into W8 recently, and for the first time ever in my play, Z'Ant discovered my team's double agent status even though He'Li was paid off.

Anything I can do about this, or is the team basically screwed? I was thinking maybe if I just avoid Z'Ant until I have Drazic in tow, he won't be hostile, but if that won't work, I don't want to spend time on it.

-- Mal
Old 06-17-2012, 08:36 PM   #2
Hindsight
The Magister

Default Re: Wizardry 8 question

I think you'll have to go back to a previous save game. I usually avoid Ke'Li after I speak to her with Vi in the party. I'm not quite sure what triggers the hostility. Maybe if you went to the Umpani base in between the mission it sets something off?
Sorry I couldn't be more help.

This board was pretty good with Wiz8 stuff, but I don't see much there now:
http://www.ign.com/boards/categories...-boards.80040/
Hindsight is offline   Reply With Quote