Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2003, 03:21 PM   #21
slicer15
Symbol of Cyric

ENGLAND RULES!!!!!!!!!!
Since no one has put that here I'd thought I'd add it.

I love going abroad. I would like to visit most of Europe and see Africa. Been to Florida, loved it, and hope to go to Japan at some point as well!
Old 03-07-2003, 08:42 PM   #22
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Quote:
Originally posted by tower:
I was just wondering "how many countries does Ironworks have"; i mean from how many countries are ironworks members. Pretty sure i am the only romanians, although i probably will tell some of my friends (so there will be more soon)!
I would expect there are people from nearly EVERY Country in the world here. I BELIEVE we even have 1 from Iraq (not sure) and maybe 1 from NK.

Here is a pretty good list from our Stats log:

Or go to http://extremetracking.com/open;geo?login=ziroc01 to view this list and other stats.. It's not 100% correct in most areas--hit wise. Since most of my pages no longer use this stats service--we use an internal program now.
[/QUOTE]I dont see Cuba *squints real hard* no seriously... where is it? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Interesting stats tho, most often visited time is 4:00-4:30 pm...

*edit* now that I think about it:

I'd probably be under .net or US gov. anway...

[ 03-07-2003, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 03-07-2003, 09:05 PM   #23
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Ok own up, who's from Hungary here? If there is anyone they can't have posted much.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 03-07-2003, 09:10 PM   #24
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by slicer15:
ENGLAND RULES!!!!!!!!!!

I love going abroad. I would like to visit most of Europe and see Africa. Been to Florida, loved it, and hope to go to Japan at some point as well!
England? Just England? Theirs a whole country super glued to the top of England to make it the The United Kingdom of *Great* Britian.. Don't forget it was a Scottish King that united the crowns .
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 03-07-2003, 09:44 PM   #25
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by pritchke:
What no one here from the Vatican City? Which is actually considered its own country.
I know the pope lurks here from time to time. Only he uses a somewhat strange username... he calls himself Horatio.
Old 03-08-2003, 02:23 AM   #26
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
.ph Philippines 1614 0.03%
that manY?? heck only bahamut and I are the only ones i know that are registered..

Catch me if you can..
Old 03-08-2003, 03:03 AM   #27
wellard
Dracolisk

I've noticed a lack of south and Central Americans on the board. Surely it is not a language problem. Maybe it is a cultural one, and role-playing or "fairy" stories, elves/kings ECT are not part of their lives [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 03-08-2003, 04:26 AM   #28
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Quote:
Originally posted by Felix The Assassin:

If you ping me, you will get what is called a "Black Hole" and you will never get a return, just emptiness. If you attempt to trace me, then you get an unknown origin.

If you try to hack me, or install something on my PC, you will not be successful, and you will receive a very nasty band width problem. To the point that you will no longer be able to transmit until you drop your server off line and reconnect. That's the part I like.
Yep! I do the same here for my non-server PC's. no one would even know they exist unless I tell the to. Before I ran a server, I did the same thing with my IP. Nothing was open. It's like you don't exist, which is nice. And those bot's looking for Trojans will also get a nice surprise!

I wish EVERYONE was as knowledgeable. It would end all these damn virus files filling up my email box. (sigh).
[/QUOTE]Im all ears... if ya tell me how to do it *slowly* I'll follow. I hate people invading my computer [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 03-08-2003, 04:35 AM   #29
slicer15
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Al:
Quote:
Originally posted by slicer15:
ENGLAND RULES!!!!!!!!!!

England? Just England? Theirs a whole country super glued to the top of England to make it the The United Kingdom of *Great* Britian.. Don't forget it was a Scottish King that united the crowns .[/QUOTE]Fine, fine, to be politically correct...GREAT BRITAIN/UNITED KINGDOM RULES!!!!

But before the king united the countries, it was only England, and we still ruled! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 03-08-2003, 04:35 AM: Message edited by: slicer15 ]
Old 03-08-2003, 05:09 AM   #30
Masklinn

Quote:
.fr France 29383 0.69%
Lol, damn french people