Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2002, 07:12 PM   #71
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

OOC: Good job on the roleplaying thus far.

I can't help but be proud of you guys.

*sniff*

[ 12-04-2002, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: Hiram Sedai ]
Old 12-04-2002, 08:05 PM   #72
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

In between uncontrolable sing and dance numbers the Construct proceeded to do what appeared to be a signal for help...

"The... Speech... And you know it's all about... Gear... I got you're Picture and It's a turning and i'm turning Needs... No Drugs no whine no women no fun no sin no you no... OIL Everybody treats me like a cyclone ranger... that's why i'm turning Japanese I think i'm turning Japanese I reallyL HELP! Tsu ni awaka watacha budu!! It then squealed something that sounded like MNOTABARD!! It meanwhile seemed to be pointing to an odd spot in it's exposed back which seemed to be composed of many turbines and gears, one which stood out in particular because it wasnt turning...

[ 12-04-2002, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 09:35 AM   #73
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

*After Burzle's passing, Breanna takes a step back and raises her hand. She concentrates and speaks one word under her breath. Her hand begins to glow, the she gestures at Burzle's still form and a ball of green fire leaves her hand and settles on the great beast's body. It spreads and envelops him, the blue-tipped green flames become brilliant for a moment. Then, in a flash, Burzle's body is no more. Only a small pile of ashes which begin to blow away in the breeze. Breanna wipes a tear from her eye, straightens up and gets back to the task at hand.*

"Just one moment, newcomer." *Breanna rummages around in Hiram's pack for some lamp oil and brings it over to the two.* "Here you go, my friend. See if you can get him up and running properly so we can find out who he is and how he got here, where he's from and WHY he is here."

*She then goes off to see what Sigmar has found.*

"Let's get you cleaned up, then show me what you've, literally, stumbled upon."
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
DragonMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 11:21 AM   #74
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

OOC: Let's confab on this now.

Dragonmage, please PM me with your overall plan here. Are we going to stay in your zoo or wander elsewhere?

Sigmar, I think you are up next because only you know what you fell on unless you want one of us to make something up.

Deathkiller, excellent job. We can certainly use a Ranger to help us out with the animals.
Old 12-05-2002, 12:30 PM   #75
Sigmar
Unicorn

Sigmar dusted himself off and handed Breanna the item...

What is it? It looks similar to a blowpipe but its a bit too large, any ideas?
Sigmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2002, 04:00 PM   #76
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Dost this thread perchance require a boon?
Aye, but one simple carfree "bump" is it's demand, and so shall it receive.
Old 08-02-2004, 11:26 AM   #77
Gristar

*Cough* Bump n' Grind
Old 08-07-2004, 12:06 PM   #78
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

*peeks in* um... Do I have to pass any special test here in order to become part of the guild? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 12:36 PM   #79
Sigmar
Unicorn

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by GenX Overlord:
*Cough* Bump n' Grind
...?

Could it be? ...Overlord...

Azurewolf? *Takes of hat and places it at chest level while saluting, swearing as he picks up the packet of cheetoes he dropped prior to realising he only has 2 arms*

Ah well, back to sentry duty

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Sigmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 05:22 AM   #80
Link
Jack Burton

Hail mighty HADB-ians and girls alike! It seems as though we have returned!

OOC: I also thought it was Azzie, Sigmar, but I never really got a reply.
Link is offline   Reply With Quote