Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 11-28-2001, 09:07 AM   #41
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Hiram - if you are indeed still lurking - please at least come back actively on the HADB forum...we miss you.

Indeed we do Hiram, we miss your wit, humor and personality, please come back
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2001, 02:01 AM   #42
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

Indeed we do Hiram, we miss your wit, humor and personality, please come back

A bump
And my good wishes go out to Hiram where ever he is
AzureWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2002, 03:45 PM   #43
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Bump!! Almost a month later.
Old 01-03-2002, 03:57 PM   #44
Neb
Account deleted by Request

We're continuing the RP over at the HADB forums since Link has been banned here, so not much point in keeping this thread up.
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2002, 08:59 AM   #45
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Well as some seem to be nostalgic about the old roleplaying we had here I thought Id bump it for the benefit of those fortuitous members of the clan. [img]smile.gif[/img]
AzureWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 01:32 PM   #46
Sigmar
Unicorn

*wipes a nostalgic tear from his eye*

Memories...oh the many memories...
Sigmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 07:06 AM   #47
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Too bad half the people RPing with me in that one aren't here anymore.

I would've loved to finish that story...

Well...I'll just start something new then.

*After too many months sitting about the castle and castle grounds, growing fat and lazy on Cheetos, Breanna decides this lot needs to get off their arses and have some fun*

"Alright everyone! Get up, dust yerselves off! We're going to have an adventure! Follow me..."

*They grumble and whinge, but eventually comply with her 'request'.*

"Let us begin at the beginning, shall we? We are going to go to the zoo...the Evil Petting Zoo...MWAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAA!

*ahem* Pardon me. Not sure what got into me there. Now, as we follow the path from the castle, you will notice that apparently some of the avians have bred and gotten loose. As long as you don't make any fluttering movements with your hands, you should be alright."

*The party continues down the path with a bit of apprehension. Normally brave and fearless, it's hard not to fear 'the monster under the bed'. In this case, what's lurking in the bushes that's also escaped from the zoo...

Everyone makes it to the zoo without incident, but none can help feeling tense and wary in this place.*

"Now, if you will look to your left, you will see Wollark. Please don't try and pet it. It's not as cute as it looks."

*No one has the least bit of trouble refraining as it looks like a mutated cross between a wolverine and an armadillo, but with nasty, sharp, pointy teeth and it's snarling and drooling at the fence.*

"Continuing on, up next is the Gambrell. Not an easy one to catch, I'll admit. I've got quite a nasty scar from the poison-tipped claws of that one."

*As they pass the Gambrell enclosure, many shudder at the sight. This creature looks a cross between a gnome, a llama and a baboon. With long canine teeth, hideous claws, smooth skin and a long neck.*

"Now, THIS zoo resident..."

*Suddenly, a loud rumbling is heard, followed by a noise best described as half lion roar, half elephant trumpet. The party prepares itself for the worst...*

[ 12-02-2002, 07:07 AM: Message edited by: DragonMage ]
DragonMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 09:16 AM   #48
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

OC: Good job, Dragonmage! I'll add to it late on today when I can focus my eyes a little better.

Let's keep all of the HADB roleplaying in here at Ironworks instead of splitting it the way we did before. That way we can get more participants and continuity.
Old 12-02-2002, 09:57 AM   #49
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Sadly many members are no longer here Hiram.. but I also strongly advocate a new adventure for the HADB.
Old 12-02-2002, 10:25 AM   #50
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Sadly many members are no longer here Hiram.. but I also strongly advocate a new adventure for the HADB.
You are welcome to join in at any time, Traintyrant! Dragonmage (may her loveliness never be sullied by unhappiness) has built a general bases for us to work with. I'll add my character later on today and you are welcome to create a new character or go with what you usually do.

Enjoy yourself, Tootsieroll Man!