Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast

Old 10-31-2002, 11:06 PM   #11
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

I never had a problem with 20 arrows per stack. It was annoying replacing them after every battle, but I never managed to use 60 arrows in one combat. It is a royal pain replacing them though.
Old 11-01-2002, 05:51 AM   #12
Grungi
Banned User

bit late for me now, but thanks for the link [img]tongue.gif[/img] its durlags tower where i really needed a bottomless bag, im very close to completing the game now, only aec thingy to kill, one map area to clear out and ww island to do before finding sarevok whose hiding in the sewers currently
Grungi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2002, 12:19 PM   #13
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Personally, I'm wondering if there's a MOD that alters the random monsters you fight so that they're using other weapons besides Bows all the damn time. Kill a Kobold, get some arrows. Kill a Skeleton, get some Arrows or maybe some Throwing Daggers. Bandit? Arrows. Black Talon Elite? Arrows. Hobgoblin? Arrows. This is all well and good if I've got a party of Rangers, Bards, and Fighter/Thieves, but why is there no free ammo for Mages, Priests and those who use Crossbows?
Old 11-01-2002, 07:07 PM   #14
Lord Brass
Emerald Dragon

You can edit the items on creatures. You can even edit the creatures themselves. If you look at them in Infinity Explorer or Near Infinity, you'll see the vast array of bad guys there for your perusal.
Old 11-01-2002, 08:49 PM   #15
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Good. I thought it would be that easy, but it's nice to have confirmation. I'm going to get cracking on learning IEEP soon, and a simple MOD that has some creatures drop Bolts and Bullets instead of Arrows won't be difficult--or unbalanced.
Old 11-06-2002, 05:03 AM   #16
Kormar the Wanderer
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Keraptisdm:
The version of Dark Side of the Sword Coast that I am running, allows 50 arrows per quiver, and 100 bullets. Until I had that, it was a real pain with only 20 arrows per quiver. Always going back to buy more arrows, and most inventory slots filled with arrows. I know, realistic for RP to only have 20 arrows per quiver, but not convenient.
Hmmm... Realism in a rp game... I can see why that would be an inconveinience...
Old 11-06-2002, 05:05 AM   #17
Kormar the Wanderer
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by SixOfSpades:
Personally, I'm wondering if there's a MOD that alters the random monsters you fight so that they're using other weapons besides Bows all the damn time. Kill a Kobold, get some arrows. Kill a Skeleton, get some Arrows or maybe some Throwing Daggers. Bandit? Arrows. Black Talon Elite? Arrows. Hobgoblin? Arrows. This is all well and good if I've got a party of Rangers, Bards, and Fighter/Thieves, but why is there no free ammo for Mages, Priests and those who use Crossbows?
Well, considering so many people were complaining about having to go back to buy arrows, this should be a good thing...