Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2002, 05:50 PM   #11
SecretMaster
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by pritchke:
Minor Spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
For me it was with the little girl and her [img]graemlins/cat2.gif[/img] . I gave the little girl the ring to get the experiance. Then I went and talked to the uncle and I did what he suggested. I went upstairs and set a fireball off frying poor Fluffy leaving a chared spot on the floor. I went back and talked to the uncle who said he was only joking and now I would have to tell the little girl what I had done. I did get experiance for this evil act though. Then I went and told the girl that I had fried Fluffy in an evil menacing voice and she broke into tears. As a result of telling her I lost one reputation point. [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] I did feel bad about this although i am sure my evil gnome character loved it.
Not quite sure, which quest is this. Is this the one where the cat died by falling off the cliff, and what ring and uncle?
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2002, 05:55 PM   #12
SecretMaster
Apophis

Quote:
Minor Spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
For me it was with the little girl and her [img]graemlins/cat2.gif[/img] . I gave the little girl the ring to get the experiance. Then I went and talked to the uncle and I did what he suggested. I went upstairs and set a fireball off frying poor Fluffy leaving a chared spot on the floor. I went back and talked to the uncle who said he was only joking and now I would have to tell the little girl what I had done. I did get experiance for this evil act though. Then I went and told the girl that I had fried Fluffy in an evil menacing voice and she broke into tears. As a result of telling her I lost one reputation point. [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] I did feel bad about this although i am sure my evil gnome character loved it.
Not quite sure, which quest is this. Is this the one where the cat died by falling off the cliff, and what ring and uncle?
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2002, 06:02 PM   #13
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by SecretMaster:
quote:
Minor Spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Not quite sure, which quest is this. Is this the one where the cat died by falling off the cliff, and what ring and uncle?[/QUOTE]It the one in the NE section of the city were the palace is. There is a little girl who ask you to retreive her cats special ring if you talk to her. If you go in the house she is standing next to her uncle is on the first floor, upstairs is her cat, and the ring is found upstairs. You can actually give the girl any light blue ring (angel ring ).
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2002, 05:46 AM   #14
Grungi
Banned User

pritchke normally when you kill people your not meant to you get pathetic exp like 15 or 30 , believe me i tried [img]smile.gif[/img] then reloaded [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Grungi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2002, 11:01 AM   #15
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Yah! But when your good your suppose to let people go you normally give you like 650 and greater, not suppose to go around kill the mean wizards who give you lip for 1000exp or more. Although I suppose you could argue that some of these NPC's are evil and you don't lose any reputation points therefore it is not evil. If you are good you should not kill the three sisters or there father no need to get the three components of the sky ship(tons of experiance). Anyway it is almost pointless to argue about which gets you more experiance, you get more experiance playing good and I get more playing an evil mastermind even though I normally play good, someone else will probaly get more from playing neutral. I guess it is just the way you play the game.

[ 11-01-2002, 11:03 AM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2002, 11:11 AM   #16
Grungi
Banned User

im an evil mastermind, little do the fools know when i kill sarevok im setting myself up as the new doomlord bhaal on earth muahahahahahah muahahahaha
muahahahahahaha ahem , i mean peace and love to all, ill just complete the game and go along quietly, thats it [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2002, 09:46 AM   #17
purre
Banned

This may include a minor spoiler.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
That boy,Albet probably,I had to go looking for his doggy,but I never found the blasted dog.Some strange berserked state of mid hit me,and I rushed to kill the boy,and it was hard battle! My party was about level 2 at that point,so I took a real ass kicking,which didnt do any good for my state of mind.
Enraged I went to Nashkel and killed some farmers (this wasnt very good idea from reputations point of view),and after that guard attacked me! I had to kill them too.Then Minsc got really mad,and I had to kill him too (later I took Shar-Teel to replace him).Then in carnival,one shopkeeper didnt let me steal from him,so I had to kill him (and some guards).Later I went to finish Albert off.
Now all is well,no one in my party hates eachother!
purre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 04:03 AM   #18
Kormar the Wanderer
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by purre:
This may include a minor spoiler.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
That boy,Albet probably,I had to go looking for his doggy,but I never found the blasted dog.Some strange berserked state of mid hit me,and I rushed to kill the boy,and it was hard battle! My party was about level 2 at that point,so I took a real ass kicking,which didnt do any good for my state of mind.
Enraged I went to Nashkel and killed some farmers (this wasnt very good idea from reputations point of view),and after that guard attacked me! I had to kill them too.Then Minsc got really mad,and I had to kill him too (later I took Shar-Teel to replace him).Then in carnival,one shopkeeper didnt let me steal from him,so I had to kill him (and some guards).Later I went to finish Albert off.
Now all is well,no one in my party hates eachother!
Sounds like one of my games after I just decided not to play the nice guy for once...
Old 11-04-2002, 07:06 AM   #19
Grungi
Banned User

i always help albert out, even after he changes, what a nice demon [img]smile.gif[/img] adorable [img]tongue.gif[/img] you can come to our dimension anytime alby [img]tongue.gif[/img]