Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 02-21-2006, 07:43 AM   #1
Tyrion
Quintesson

I was thinking of starting out a new character, and I want some new exitement.
I want to play a fun and a bit different character...a melee type but with an edge.
I was thinking in the lines of a fighter/cleric dwarf, but im not so sure...
Old 02-21-2006, 02:22 PM   #2
Desuma Malevois
Emerald Dragon

I'm having a lot of fun right now with the Riskbreaker kit mod. The Riskbreaker is essentially a fighter kit with some temporal abilities thrown in - things like improved haste, slow, and time stop (as a HLA)! His major disadvantage is that he can use no armor, gauntlets, or helmets, can not have any spells cast on him that will improve his base AC, and cannot dual class. Oh, and he does critical hits on a 17+ instead of a 20. It's interesting seeing him go through chateau Irenicus like a buzzsaw through rotten wood, but he does soak up a lot of damage along the way. Here's a link if you're interested:

http://dragonshoard.blackwyrmlair.ne...ad.php?mod=271
Old 02-21-2006, 09:25 PM   #3
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Despite me not intending to create a new character, Desuma just gave me incentive to!
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 11:31 PM   #4
Desuma Malevois
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyrvias:
Despite me not intending to create a new character, Desuma just gave me incentive to!
This class may be one instance where it's worth sticking a star or two in single wielding, not only for the AC bonus, but also to have a critical hit of 16+. Anyway, have fun!