Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-17-2001, 04:29 PM   #21
Rikard

MOITAINE WOLF

------------------

[This message has been edited by Rikard (edited 09-17-2001).]

Old 09-17-2001, 04:42 PM   #22
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:

I am green with envy ! Everyone gets to meet her: first that (formerly) long-haired Aussie guy, then the Spanish latin lover type and now the talking dog (or whatever ! ) from Sweden and the British wannabe knight who seems to know exactly two words in any language he claims to be able to speak ! Anyone but me ! Only poor me still has to carry on without having seen the light of my life !

I haven't met anybody from IW *sniff* *sniff* Can't you drop by Goettingen for an afternoon? Moiraine, where exactly is Grenoble (I don't think I'll be in France soon but you never know...)?

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-17-2001, 04:49 PM   #23
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Tainly:
Ramonx3 taught me well BTW to steer us back on topic - I AM GOING TO SEE MOIRAINE AND WOLGIR

As for you, treacherous knight: for weeks on MSN you keep pretending to be my friend, my ally, my partner in crime and pain. All that wonderful plotting, scheming and conspiring with me how to break the terrible spell that that most devious French witch had cast upon us ... And now this ! Treason ! Infamy ! Betrayal !

And to top even that you now openly - and falsely ! - accuse me here of having taught you how to sidetrack threads !
(Pst, pst, but will you at least smuggle out a tooth pick used by her for me when you are there ? Please ! That way I'd at least have one concrete object touched by her, for worshipping and as my most treasured possession ... )

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !
Old 09-18-2001, 05:04 AM   #24
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
As for you, treacherous knight: for weeks on MSN you keep pretending to be my friend, my ally, my partner in crime and pain. All that wonderful plotting, scheming and conspiring with me how to break the terrible spell that that most devious French witch had cast upon us ... And now this ! Treason ! Infamy ! Betrayal !

And to top even that you now openly - and falsely ! - accuse me here of having taught you how to sidetrack threads !
(Pst, pst, but will you at least smuggle out a tooth pick used by her for me when you are there ? Please ! That way I'd at least have one concrete object touched by her, for worshipping and as my most treasured possession ... )

hehehe I think I was accused of being a thief and in that case you are the maestro (I bow my head with respect ) a tooth pick?? no problem

Of late you are never on MSN how can I be your ally if you aren't there???

------------------
Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

Old 09-18-2001, 02:44 PM   #25
Moiraine
Anubis

Ramon ! You roguish Kobold ... You know what, if you can spare a couple of days off work, why wouldn't you also come to this already memorable long week-end ? You know you would be more than welcome ... and I wanna see you fighting with the tin Knight !

Rikard : LOL But you won't know anything about the special name until the event ...

Kaz, Grenoble is in the south east of France, in the mountain range called the Alps.

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 09-18-2001, 03:59 PM   #26
Moiraine
Anubis

Great news !!!

Ramon is coming too !!!

Yes, I know, Sir Tainly ...

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 09-18-2001, 04:04 PM   #27
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

YIHAAAAA!!! We gonna have a party!!!!! Vive la France (OKI, I better start worlking on howling in french)
LE HOOOWL!

OKI, I´m going to have as much pian (as) Richie! OHOH better start learning something useful!

------------------

Be vevvy qwiet..I´m hunting wabbits...
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 09-18-2001, 04:25 PM   #28
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

AAARGH!!! And I'll be stuck in SCHOOL!
At least take some pictures, ok?

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-18-2001, 04:27 PM   #29
Melusine
Dracolisk

WOW!!!!! Really???
That's just great!! Moiraine you lucky woman, getting to meet all the forum hunks!
Have fun you guys!
And I second Kaz's motion: take lots of piccies for us!!!

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, LH and HADB

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 09-18-2001, 04:31 PM   #30
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
WOW!!!!! Really???
That's just great!! Moiraine you lucky woman, getting to meet all the forum hunks!
Have fun you guys!
And I second Kaz's motion: take lots of piccies for us!!!

Mel, *HUG*

But I'm sure you'll be next on their list of travels, as you were on Yorick's ! And you still have the password for Melusorick - I didn't keep the one for Yoraine ...

------------------

The world is my oyster !