Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-21-2001, 02:20 AM   #11
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Y-E-S. and thhe support pages are ■■■■■■■ messed up!!! i just want to play, not to save the world! geez!!!!

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT...AND IT IS YOU PEOPLE...I FEAR
Old 03-21-2001, 02:23 AM   #12
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Hmmmm.....me thinks me better turn in.....you should get some rest too, too much gaming is bad for your eyes (yeah....look who's talking.....), anyways, good luck with solving your problem, take a break, the day is still young for you over there.

Night all!

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-21-2001, 02:23 AM   #13
sylent
Emerald Dragon

Have you tried this?

Breath in....
Breath out....
Breath in......
Breath out......

Tech support for most games sux ass, so I can understand the way you feel, its a shit for the most part...

------------------

"Watch your back" - Sylent
Master Thief of the OHF
Old 03-21-2001, 02:28 AM   #14
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

reminds me of a song sylent, hehe thanx you guys! at least im a lil cooler than i should be, i am like looking to ea with high respect, well... their loss. anyway, night to you accord, hehe.

------------------

Old 03-21-2001, 02:52 AM   #15
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
reminds me of a song sylent, hehe thanx you guys! at least im a lil cooler than i should be, i am like looking to ea with high respect, well... their loss. anyway, night to you accord, hehe.

Game support is like Car Dealerships- the SECOND you buy it, they aren't as 'sweet and nice' as they were when you were about to buy it.. Customer Service USA wide is waaay down (saw it on tv, Dateline).. it's Sad too, because WE pay their bills!

Ziroc

Old 03-21-2001, 03:36 AM   #16
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

yeouwch. well, before it was up and running, but now, when i need it again, poof! its gone... tsk tsk... youre right about that Ziroc, when you hae paid it-or if its for free, the serice aint that good...

------------------

Old 03-21-2001, 05:13 AM   #17
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Bahamut, try downloading the movies into a folder called "movies" in your FF8 folder and change the directory from the CD to the folder itself. You'll have to redownload for every new disc. I'm not sure, because it's been a long time, so I can't give you any definate help. I DID have the problem before though, but in FF7. Might be a problem with your config. Try out different configs, like using acceleration and not using acceleration or try updating your video card. Plus, make sure you have sufficient space for a cache and all that. Try going to the publisher's website and see if you can find a troubleshooting guide or an FAQ, or download a patch. If all fails, reinstall.

------------------
Why?
Old 03-21-2001, 01:44 PM   #18
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Lifetime: Why Not?

BK
Old 03-21-2001, 08:02 PM   #19
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

You Okay now Bahamut? You know you shouldn't fight with your computer with Limp Bizkit on! Not a good combination! Things could get damaged....

------------------
Old 03-21-2001, 08:57 PM   #20
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

NOPE. IAM NOT YET OKAY. IT IS STILL F*CKIN MESSED UP... MOST OF ALL, I PITY MY... CD-ROM... *SNIF* POOR HIM, HE DOESNT DESERVE TO BE TORTUREDE EVERYTIME I HAVE TO PLAY...

the prob lifetime is, i dont think FF8 has an INI file like BG2. ill look, but i think there nothing there really. any ideas on how to do this? id appreciate your help!

ladyz, yeah... but i wasnt even listening to anything.. hmm... what if i was

------------------