Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-18-2000, 12:08 AM   #1
Pegasus

Well tks bud, finally found it! =)

Old 10-18-2000, 04:24 AM   #2
Pegasus

Ok I must be blind, I read other posts on where to find the writ. One Post says in trees north of mines and another says east of mines in some trees next to a dead body. I explored as far as Dragon's Spire and The shire without seeing anything. Can someone point me out in the right direction. Tks

Old 10-18-2000, 04:30 AM   #3
Mindless

Ok...I'm not quite sure about this, but I think it was a long ways SW from DragonSpire...When you approach the small hill, you should get a message about the burned corpse...Also try using the Spirit Eye spell, it helps a lot...Good luck...

Old 10-18-2000, 11:58 AM   #4
Philip

Use your automap! If you have the entire map filled in between the stout mines and the spire then you HAVE to have come across the body. It's in the center of a "U" of trees just north of the mines.