Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-11-2001, 06:04 PM   #11
Evil Dead Raven
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I bet firekragg on my first attempt with my sorcerer but I was level 16 and had Imoen, Viconia and Valygar. And i killed him in under 30 seconds. Very disapointing
Old 11-11-2001, 06:15 PM   #12
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Yes Evil Dead Raven, the finger of death is a very handy spell. But instead of using "party tricks". You should fight him the honerable way.
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 11-11-2001, 08:08 PM   #13
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Congratulations Fuzzy Animal, it is a good feeling to beat a Dragon solo isn't it? I can empathise with that feeling as I have solo the Shadow Dragon as well with my Cavalier. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Good luck with your journey, I hope to complete ToB with Leonardo today, then I can concentrate full-time on my solo Sorcerer as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2001, 01:28 AM   #14
Fuzzy Animal
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:
Congratulations Fuzzy Animal, it is a good feeling to beat a Dragon solo isn't it? I can empathise with that feeling as I have solo the Shadow Dragon as well with my Cavalier. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Good luck with your journey, I hope to complete ToB with Leonardo today, then I can concentrate full-time on my solo Sorcerer as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks, sorcerers ARE as cool as you said they were. Actually soloing one was your idea. Credit were credit is due!!

Old 11-12-2001, 01:33 AM   #15
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

I have to agree with Fuzzy. Soloing a sorcerer is great. They gain power so fast it's almost not fair. An all-powerful mayhem machine.
I can see how Elminster and other mages are held is such high regard.
Old 11-12-2001, 01:40 AM   #16
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Fuzzy Animal:
Thanks, sorcerers ARE as cool as you said they were. Actually soloing one was your idea. Credit were credit is due!!

Awwww, you flatter me too much.

Keep up the good work! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Land of the Psycho-moe
Old 11-12-2001, 03:50 AM   #17
Kingenigma
The Magister

Congrats. Seems like solo sorcerers have more staying power than an elven fighter mage or mages of any sort.
Old 11-12-2001, 03:59 AM   #18
nakkinaama
Elite Waterdeep Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Well, if you have Yoshimo at this point, no one ever seems to notice how good his traps can be.
While you have the wardstone set as many as you can right in front of him, then go through the rest until he's hostile, let him walk through, and each one did about 15-25 damage if I remember correctly.

Actually Yoshimo sucks as he gets to level 21 since his special traps doesn't do ANY damage since all it does is maze. And that sucks.