Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 05-05-2002, 02:07 PM   #1
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

Spoiler

now i havent gotten very far, started over with a character more suited to my playing style. well i was tooling around outside the first town cause my new character keeps getting it handed to him in the smugglers cave, and i was walking up a hill in the swamp and all the sudden i heard a scream. and i looked over and saw a book on the ground, so i looked up and this dude comes falling out of the sky and dies when he hits the ground. he happens to have a very expesive scroll and a nice longsword with a spark attack. I continued to wander around that hilly area keeping to the coast line and found a door to some old tomb built right into the hill side down at the waters edge. went down and had a few intersting fights and got a few items. I must say i'm realy enjoying this game. that kind of stuff keeps me interested.
Old 05-05-2002, 05:13 PM   #2
the sauceman
Zhentarim Guard

*sob*
must you all rub it in?...
*sob*
Old 05-05-2002, 06:22 PM   #3
Medieval Dead
Dungeon Master

Damn I haven't found the falling dead guy yet, and I'm pretty sure I've been that way. Who knows with this opened ended game, different things will probably happen to different people. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Medieval Dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2002, 11:37 AM   #4
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

well i've restarted a few times, and he's been there everytime i went out that way
Old 05-06-2002, 02:25 PM   #5
Himura
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yep, I found that guy as well. If you cross the bridge from the first city, keep heading the direction pass the sign post. you have to go about 1 min distance, kill some bug and turtle thing on the way, then you should hear a scream. You then should find the dead guy on top of the small hill to your left/front somewhere. Appearantly he was researching a flying spell and it went wrong...

The long sword is good and the scroll is great. Good to have at the beginning.

enjoy the game! I have a custom class (kinda like spell sword class but more toward comabt) at level 2 only. Its soo hard to level in this... sigh.