Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-18-2001, 12:18 AM   #1
Arak

Great work, that overgrown lizard deserves it.

"Goblin Clobberer" - I dont know if you should call it that in front of a Paladin as they might take offence. It sounds like something Jan Jansen could've called it.

Old 01-18-2001, 11:31 AM   #2
Eddith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I finally managed to take this big boy down last night... that was probably the hardest encounter I've had in any RPG - anyways it was well worth the effort as that Holy Avenger and the Dragon Scales to make the Dragon Armor make it worth the 4000 game reloads I had to go through each time he whupped me.

Just wanted to share my happiness and pride with the board.

Eddith

ps. I like to think of the Holy Avenger as my "Goblin Clobberer" - one hit and they dont just fall to the floor - they explode like a ripe tomato on the receiving end of a baseball bat - it seriously looks like my Paladin is smacking raw fruit when he goes to town on them goblins - damn I find that funny.
Old 01-18-2001, 06:15 PM   #3
Dashiva

What level are most people when they take out firkraag? I just cleared my way to firkraag and saved Garren's child, but Im still in act 2 and my main character is barely lvl 10. Do most people come back much later for Firkraag or is there a later quest that requires his death or something? thanks in advance.

Old 01-18-2001, 08:11 PM   #4
Multiple

You can kill him at any time...
Its just a subquest.
Level 10'd be pushing it more than a bit, to hope to kill him...

Old 01-18-2001, 08:39 PM   #5
deathblow

I got him around level 12. I had to reload twice. The Shadow Dragon was easier.

Old 01-18-2001, 10:06 PM   #6
Armisael

Paladins take offense at everything. They have no sense of humour; bloody automatons, they are.