Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-17-2000, 08:45 PM   #1
jv66

Hey, i still can't exit the mindflayer level and i can't open this door because i'm not strong enough. Unfortunalty i've used up all those control devices and killed everyone. How the hell do i get those doors open? Thanks

Old 10-17-2000, 10:29 PM   #2
TDZHON

You need to beat the brain to exit. Mind flayers will spawn from one of the rooms. You are going to have to dire charm it or something. The spawn room is the room directly north of the prisoner room.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)