Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-18-2000, 12:27 AM   #11
izzy

Heh.. you think stone and clay golems are tough. Wait till you pass through the Windspear Hills and run into the Admantium golem in the caves/tombs below. The only thing I could do was sneak past him with my thief, loot the rocks behind him for the goodies, and use an oil of speed potion to run right friggin past it. The golem can't fit through the doorway in the cave, so it stands there waiting for you to kill it right? wrong.. the thing has magic resistance, and every weapon seems ineffective. The ONLY damge I did to it.. was with the Horn Of Blasting, and it did 1hp damage. The two stone golems with it where easy to smash. If someone does know a way to kill that golem, I'd love to go back and try.

Old 10-18-2000, 12:48 AM   #12
lordkymil

as someone mentioned earlier cloudkill - best spell for them. if imoen or nalia are in the party have them cast haste on themselves and just hide in shadows till they come into range, then cast it and run out of sight, you'll see them taking damage. 9 times out of 10 they will stand there and die but if one manages to chase you they'll usually be weak and easy to kill. blunt magical weapons are the only weapons that will affect clay golems.