Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 02-16-2002, 03:33 PM   #1
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

Creating Spells And Items?

Is this possible? It must be!!! Can someone give me a push, a program, etc.....

Do you need to be an expert programmer or is it an easy thing you just have to get the hang of?

Please tell me!

Thanks!
DJG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2002, 09:46 PM   #2
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

Download IEEP from www.teambg.com also look in the tutorials section of the website to see how to use it.(it makes spells, Weapons and a shops and is compatible with all infinity engine games e.g BG1, BG2, Icewind dale, planescape Torment)
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2002, 02:13 AM   #3
Azred
Drow Priestess

Daniel has given you the first step, the link to TeamBG and the indispensible IEEP. No, you don't have to be an expert programmer, just a little patient while you figure everything out. I create/alter spells and items all the time; it's great fun (I can't figure out why everybody isn't doing it). Do be aware, though, that you will need some other programs to make creation a little easier--the VB6 package, WinBiff (for extracting files from chitin.key), and perhaps Infinity Explorer (to quickly see the item during its stages of creation). Good luck! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[ 02-17-2002: Message edited by: Azred ]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2002, 04:42 AM   #4
Lucifer Lord of demons
Manshoon

Yeah i agree that spell making rocks. Hell i made the spell Larloch's MAJOR (not minor) drain. lvl 3 as per magic missle spell but with larloch minor drains. ANd i made th spell Kergans soul seeker:no effect to undead or souless creatures it does 10d10 damage to a single creature and (as a cool side effect) makes them feebleminded (BTW no save)
When someone insults you, do not kill them there and then. It is a bad thing to do. Instead plot revenge, destroy his life, ruin him and in the end leave him to think about his fate. He\'ll understand the errors of his actions. <br /><br />\"Thaaat dooesn\'t huuuuurt!!!\"<br />(Victim of a dark elf assasin before losing his head)
Lucifer Lord of demons is offline   Reply With Quote