Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2003, 10:18 PM   #1
Black Paladin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have been looking for ages but still i cannot find him
If someone could please tell me where he is located

THX
Old 05-09-2003, 10:33 PM   #2
LennonCook
Jack Burton

In the Docks District. Between Mae'var`s guildhall and the Sea's Bounty Tavern. Save before you open the door, trust me on that.
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 10:33 PM   #3
dragon_lord
Elminster

He is in the basement of a house in the Dock District. The house is inbetween the Seas Bounty Tavern and Mae'Var's Guildhall. You will need to find his Golden Torso and Limbs to free him.

[Edit] - you beat me by just a few seconds!

[ 05-09-2003, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: dragon_lord ]
[img]\"http://unrealpowerhouse.ozforces.com.au/lich_des.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />[url]\"http://www.flatface.net/~itemsmart/\" target=\"_blank\">The Items Mart</a><br /><br />[url]\"http://www.flatface.net/~itemsmart/misc.htm\" target=\"_blank\">Monster Enchantments and Immunities List</a>
dragon_lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 10:37 PM   #4
Jon Irenicus
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Paladin:
I have been looking for ages but still i cannot find him
If someone could please tell me where he is located

THX
Spoiler...
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Umm... in the Docks there is a house beside the Mae'var's guild(Left hand side of the guild). The door is trapped(level drain) so becarful. When u r inside 3 monsters will attack u. Go down to the basement and u'll be in a strange room. Click on the Sarcophagus(sp) and the Golden skull will talk to u and ask for u to retrive his 2 body parts.
One is in the Bridge District, the house the Twisted Ruins(neighbours) go in and kill the lich, and get the body part from the Sarcophagus.
the other is in the room where u do the Unseeing eye quest ( the room is where u meet the prophet[beggar])
Hope that helps
Old 05-10-2003, 04:08 AM   #5
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by LennonCook:
In the Docks District. Between Mae'var`s guildhall and the Sea's Bounty Tavern. Save before you open the door, trust me on that.
Y? It autosaves for you, the [spoiler] minotaurs inside the first door arent gonna kill him.
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2003, 08:31 AM   #6
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:
quote:
Originally posted by LennonCook:
Y? It autosaves for you, the [spoiler] minotaurs inside the first door arent gonna kill him. [/QUOTE]SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Yes, but the trap on the door is pretty nasty, and it doesn't autosave before you set it off.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote