Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 10-24-2006, 11:35 PM   #141
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

THE ANNOUNCEMENT!

And actually those devil dogs made the announcement a WEEK AGO on Oct 20th, and just - ya know, figured we knew!

On April 29th, 2006 - Atari contacted me and Adam and wanted to meet up with us, regarding Neverwinter Nights 2. Through them, we were invited to E3 with ATARI passes (and got to see the cool stuff Atari has in the back - pictures will come now that the announcement has been made!) They wanted Adam and I to do some NWN2 Machinima to promote NWN2 before it's release (and episodes after their release)! Well, after talking with them at E3 about the details - we were invited up to Obsidian's office here in California. Needless to say, Adam and I were all over that! So after E3, Adam and I made our way to Obsidian (it was like a week later) - and got hands on experience with the toolset and the game play, allowing us the chance to see how we could make a NWN2 Machinima work (after all, there is no DMJump in NWN2... yet). After agreeing to all of this - we had to sign a nice little NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) and keep our mouth shut until they made the official announcement!

The OFFICIAL Release News can be seen here! With the link leading you here.

You will need to register on ATARI's website just under where it says "Login for more videos" - to see our videos (as well as other exclusive content).

If you have a Bioware Forum account - feel free to head to THEIR forum and reply to the threads there about it! The more people who comment (hopefully favorably!) the better it is for us!

The episodes feature music by Travis Richards ("SnafeDarkrold").

You can head into the Neverending Daze section of our forum now!

I’d like to extend thanks to: Shane, Brandon, Ryan Rucinski, Darren Monahan, Stephen Baer, Feargus, Rick Mehler, Jon Galloway, and probably a handful of others who were extremely patient and wonderful to work with when we had a thousand questions!
Old 10-31-2006, 10:55 PM   #142
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Neverending Daze News!
Episodes 3 and Episode 4, the NWN2 ATARI exclusive Machinima made by the folks who brought you Neverending Nights - is now available for download!

http://www.atari.com/nwn2/US/gallery_videos.php

As before, to view these views, and other great NWN2 exclusive content - you must sign into ATARI's website! Don't have an account? Create one for free! It's simple and easy! And definitely well worth it!
Old 12-10-2006, 05:39 AM   #143
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

On a side note that is actually Neverending Nights related… Tomorrow we begin recording audio for the entire season. Unfortunately some were unable to make it (yeah for Winter getting them sick apparently!) So we’re going to have a make up day (but we’re not telling anyone to make sure no one else says they can’t make it!)

So coming down for tomorrow’s readings… Myself, Aim, Adam, Amanda (who may have a surprise role), Paul, Poppy, her daughter Hannah, and Jeremy.

So that would leave us only needing a few additional voices. And the first three or four episodes are strictly me, Adam and Jeremy voicing, anyway. So the first three episodes should come out with no delay. (Like I said, I think the first episode of the new season will be early Jan, just because the holidays have us all getting together, shopping, and just running around in general)! But once we get rolling - it should be smooth sailing!

It should be a very long, but fun day tomorrow! With 97 pages worth of script for Season Two, that’s a lot of reading! (It was funny that Adam and I both printed out copies at work so that folks could have them to look over in the living room while the others would be in the office recording their lines!)

Also Adam purchased a “spit guard” as I like to call it for the mic - so that will help with the pops and the other sounds (a special thanks to those of you who have sponsored us!).

We’re going to be camcording the recordings tomorrow - which should be fun! Unfortunately the computer that had my capture card, tanked. And I have been too lazy (and busy!) to rip that PC open and see if it works in the Dell XPS system I got.

So Neverending Nights is definitely gearing up and I can not even begin to tell you how excited I am!

Old 01-14-2007, 11:01 PM   #144
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

First, a message from "Pawl the Dorf"...

So the intro for Episode 22 is done. It features new music by Travis Richards, who has officially composed ALL of the music for Neverending Nights, now. I am going to be dog sitting (not sitting on dogs, however) tonight for a wee bit - and in the meantime I am having the audio program run the desired effects on all the files (light hiss removal and increase volume after - batch processing rules!) so that when I return tonight all the audio files will be ready for editing. And since I have Monday off this week, I predict that Episode 22 will be available for SPONSORS!

So how do you become a SPONSOR? Well, it's fairly easy. First, you register on our forum if you have not already. Once you have registered on our forum, go to the sponsoring page and make the kind donation. Now the important part - after you have done that PLEASE EMAIL US WITH YOUR USER NAME ON THE FORUM! I can't emphasize this enough. Without us knowing who sponsored (since it doesn't tie directly with the forum, unfortunately) - we would not know who to give the Sponsorship access to. Once we get the email and get the confirmation of Sponsorship (if you email us and ask us, we can accept the email receipt you get from paypal to double check it!) - we will grant you access to the "Sponsor Forum" where all the cool news and videos all come out first.

Don't forget to check out the Music Master's website - Travis 'Snafe' Richards!

Old 01-23-2007, 04:18 AM   #145
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hello folks! For those of you who have not sponsored and have been waiting on pins and needles since last week - it's officially Tues and that means it's officially time for you to be able to do what you have waited all your life to do!

To vote? No! Better than that!

To drink? No! Better than that!

To have sex? No! Better than that!

Well, maybe not better than that last one...

But it's time for you to be able to download - the VERY first episode of Season Two of Neverending Nights!

Yes, that's right folks.

It's time for you to be able to download some more Peter the Ranger action! (Oh, for those few fans that enjoy Grayson the Fighter Side Kick - yes, he's in this episode too!)

Find out what happens when Peter the Ranger and Grayson the Fighter confront ... The Dragon of Ator!

Things for our two heroes - never seem to go right. So what could possibly go wrong this time? And against a dragon?

Remember how Season One's Cliff Hanger Ended - Well, here it is - the answer to it all!

What's that?

Stop rambling and just give you the URL to download the episode!

Well fine then!

Neverending Nights - Episode 22: This is Dragon On Too Long (Right Click... Save As... 18.4 Megs)

After you finish watching it, please feel free to head to our forum and let us know what you think of the episode in the Episode 22 Video Thread!
Old 01-24-2007, 01:02 PM   #146
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Nameless over at the NeN Forum made a fan video Top 10 Reasons Peter > Grayson (8.8 Megs... Right Click, Save As...)

It's pretty damn funny. The Sexuality and #2 were my favorites...

In other cool, Neverending Nights related news, our Music Master himself, Travis Richards has made it to the front page of IGN’s NWVault with the music he created for Neverending Nights! You can read more about it here.

Old 02-12-2007, 03:37 AM   #147
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

The second - yet very brief - episode of Season Two has arrived! At a mere 12.1 megs in size - don't blink when you watch this one or it might pass you by! But don't worry, the episodes get longer. We're just starting off the new season - so each one is setting something up! Just wait! (Well, because you have to!) Later episodes will definitely get longer! But let's not discuss the future! We're in the now! And right now, Episode 23 - Oh How I Treasure... Treasure?! (12.1 Megs, Right Click Save As...) is available for download!

Now while the episode may be brief - doesn't mean your thoughts and comments have to! Fire away after you have watched it!

And Bonus Question: Does anyone know what it is that Peter picked up at the end? (If not, you will find out soon enough... it comes into play later!)

You can also comment on our forum.
Old 03-06-2007, 09:44 PM   #148
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Well, this is it! This is where our heroes part ways with Dean the Dragon and officially begin their new quest to rescue some maiden in distress! This episode is brief, and not really full of funny - as it just sets up our heroes taking off from Dean the Dragon! But there's some subtle foreshadowing here of things to come! (Okay, some of it is about as subtle as being hit with a baseball bat...)

Short. Quick. Fast. Easy.

No, I am not talking about Pawl the Dorf.

Because, then I'd have to include "Dead."

What I am talking about is Neverending Nights - Episode 24: The Watchful Eye. (Right Click, Save As...) A mere 16.2 Megs to download! Hardly anytime to download! Hardly any room on your hard drive! And yet it's another priceless dose of Neverending Nights!

So go on. Don't be afraid. Download it.

Thanks! Comments, good, bad, and down the middle are always welcomed.

(Yes, I know "Too Short" will be one of them! Addicts... the lot of you!)
Old 04-02-2007, 02:04 PM   #149
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

With the increasing popularity of Youtube.com, we at FNBH Productions have finally jumped on the bandwagon and created an official Neverending Nights profile on Youtube.

So if you don't have the time, bandwidth, or whatever - you can watch all the episodes of NeN on Youtube.com. I highly recommending Subscribing to the Neverending Nights channel so you can be notified of when new episodes are uploaded. Also the more subscribers we get, the higher it pushes us up the chart. We're currently #25 for most subscribers for the week! Help us push onward and get us up there!
Old 04-13-2007, 12:46 AM   #150
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Smiley

Ever feel like you're talking to yourself?

So Close, But So Far Away! So I was filming Episode 25 tonight (I find I function better when not under the influence of prescribed Codeine) - and was powering along and liking what I was doing. (Not to mention, filming Episode 22, 23, and 24 - I have been learning some tricks in NWN1 that I think is going to enhance things!) - anyway - as I am sitting there filming - suddenly Fraps stops capturing. And I can't figure out what happening. Finally I ALT TAB out of NWN1, and get welcomed by a message where my computer is essentially screaming for mercy - because I only had 13 Megs of free space. Yes. Thirteen MEGs You see, Episode 25 has a lot of scenes in it. So now, with still a page and a half to film - what was I to do? Well I ended up UNinstalling a lot of programs that I rarely used to make SOME room. Then I launched our conversion program of choice, which is River Past's Video Cleaner and began converting the 60 scenes I had thus far shot. (Naturally not all the scenes make it - some are the same scene filmed from different shots, to either pull from both, or to see which ones comes out better kind of thing). Now if you have used Video Cleaner, you know the conversion process takes a very long time (the only downside really to the program, as it's pretty nifty and has fixed corrupt videos I have had before). So I am basically going to let that run all night, and all day tomorrow (and probably all night tomorrow). Then finish up filming on Saturday (even if it's not done by then, there will be clips I can delete to make room for more filming).

(Of course, it doesn't help that I burned ALL of my CDs onto my PC and have 38.8 Gigs of music...) Just figured I'd give a wee update.

PS: As always, going to push the Youtube Channel we have these days. We have jumped up to the #4 slot for the Most Subscribed (This Week) - Comedians [img]http://youtube.com/img/icn_award_17x24.gif] This can be discussed in this thread.