Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Darkstone

Old 04-04-2001, 10:19 AM   #1
Dolly
Welcomed New User

Hello!
I've collected the 7 crystals and got "The TomeOrb" from Sebastian. Before I've did that I went down to see Draak without knowing it and now I cant get back to Draak through the "step-plate" on level 31 as I did before. I've been looking in all the other dungeons to see if I've forgotten a Magic Door or something somewhere but I cant find anything.

HOW DO I GET TO DRAAK????
Dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2001, 12:53 PM   #2
Gadzooks
Elite Waterdeep Guard

When you enter level 31 go to the transport plate and step on it. You will be transported to the big cavern. go into the cavern hugging the right side (the drop off - not the wall). follow around to the right until you see a bridge to a platform. On that platfrom - there's another transport plate. Step on it. You are now in a small circluar room. Walk around the other side and there will be another transport plate. Step on it. You will now be tranported into Draak's lair. walk down the lair on the left hand side. Eventually you'll get to another transport plate (this is the way out after you kill Draak or if you need to recharge the time orb). Continue on and you will get to Draak.

Good luck....

------------------
Gadzooks

If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to view every problem as an Orc.
Gadzooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2001, 03:57 AM   #3
Dolly
Welcomed New User

Thanks, but what I was trying to say was that the transport plate on level 31 somehow seems deaktivated. i.e. It doesn't work!

/D
Dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2001, 10:44 AM   #4
Gadzooks
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Every time I've invoked Draak I've never had a problem going out and back in using the transport plates. When playing upper levels you'll need multiple trips to Sebastian to recharge the Orb since it takes forever to kill Draak.

You may have a minor corruption in your save game(s) that is blocking the transport pads (or they may not work if you don't have a fully recharged time orb)!?!?!?!?

You may need to start a new game to get everything cleared out. If you do - don't forget to export your character!

------------------
Gadzooks

If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to view every problem as an Orc.
Gadzooks is offline   Reply With Quote