Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2001, 02:32 PM   #11
Istaron
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
ALSB (Aerie Loving Sacred Band) has two types of enemies!

1/They are the sects of HADB that wants to take over the world (what's new?)
I just stick my tongue (fake one) out at them.

2/Then there are the sick and needy..... These are regulars at KFA who are bent on eating poor sweet Aerie..

I'm compiling a "hit list" of the two groups.... :; just kidding... No am not.

Well... then I am gonna sign up for HADB! So I can kick some ALSB-asses!

------------------
We call him Bobby Corwen
Old 10-02-2001, 04:16 PM   #12
Tuor
Elminster

And I see it as my duty to my clan (and secondly to my friend;y KFA chums) not to let your quite frankly wicked plan suceed Avatar.

So there

Incidently do you remember those wonderful summer days when we first started disagreeing about whether Aerie was a whining bag of ribs, before ALSB, KFA etc etc etc It's nearly as much fun now....hehehehe

------------------
TUOR, Excrutiatingly Jolly Aerie executioner of the HADB. Head chef at Kentucky Fried Aerie and all round not so nice guy.
Old 10-02-2001, 05:24 PM   #13
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

sorry Larry, we already have our own designs on this conflict!

and IIRC, we never declared war on the ALSB, they declared war on us! so therefore, they are the agressors here. i have actually defended Aerie and fought agasint the KFA on certain occasions.

and we are NOT all evil! i can name right now at least five people in the HADB who are of good alignment!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server of Cloudy's Cafe

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-02-2001, 05:26 PM   #14
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

declare war?

SOOO Silly
Old 10-02-2001, 07:36 PM   #15
Encard
Quintesson

Bwahahahahahaha... Chaos ... although why doesn't the ALSB just go and kill off the KFA? Is there any particular reason? Bwahahahahaha...

------------------
Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees. ChAos rules all! Bwahahahaha...
:1drgat1:
Old 10-02-2001, 08:07 PM   #16
Lioness
Jack Burton

What's the KFA? A new clan? I miss sooooo much.

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Bestest Mate of the Cyan Knight
Lady of Jerome, The Fallen Paladin
Honored Friend of the Warrior SSJ4Sephiroth, and the Arch-Mage Jafin
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Old 10-02-2001, 08:14 PM   #17
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:

They are some low-lifes that have purposely banded together to nothing but torment our religious rites and blaspheme our membership.

------------------

Member of the OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-02-2001, 08:31 PM   #18
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:

theyre a group of people who from the bg2 forum, have began to torment aerie-lovers and such. theyre worse than the more evil HADB members, and even Azure wouldnt consort with them!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-03-2001, 07:04 AM   #19
Vampire

SSJ4! See my new thread!

------------------
Old 10-03-2001, 11:12 AM   #20
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:

(Desuma momentarily pops out of 'spy' mode)

We are the operators of a restaurant who simply want to have a good time serving Aerie **nudge, nudge, wink, wink**. Here's a coupon for some free wings and a smoothie.

(Desuma teleports away before the others can react)

------------------
Proprieter of IW's finest dining establishment, KFA (a.k.a. Kentucky Fried Avariel). It's finger lickin' good!!