Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-13-2000, 08:06 PM   #1
LadyBlade

one of my chars is a 3rd level warlock, under traits it says arcane lore but how do I use it?
in the manual it says there's supposed to be a button between carry and map that's a special ability button, but all thats there is a button that says dragon fire and it does nothing when I click on it.

I really would like to use arcan lore rather then having to run to town to identify items.

am I doing something incorrectly?

Old 10-13-2000, 09:31 PM   #2
Asrial

I answered over on the HP board.

I'm too lazy at the moment to cross post

Old 10-14-2000, 12:22 AM   #3
Squig

Arcane lore is a pre-requisite for the Artifacts skill. Just keep completing quests for either the Church or the Mage's Guild. After that character has learned the Arcane Lore trait, the Artifact skill be available to learn. Good luck.

Old 10-14-2000, 01:41 PM   #4
Chimber

Right click on one of the unidentified items in that character's inventory...an "identify" button should be in the little dialog box that pops up for the item. If the level of you artifacts skill is high enough, it'll be identified... i.e. you must have the artifacts skill first..