Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-16-2000, 04:13 PM   #11
lordkymil

ok full directions here, if anyone wants to find out for themselves stop reading now!!

have you fully explored the kuotua dungeon? its that area slightly to the southwest of the gnome village. the exit isn't marked on the map. if you kill the kuotua prince (the black shadowlooking guy) there's a room to the right of where he is, with a massive statue of demogorgon. you can offer a sacrifice to him by summoning something and making it stand in front of the statue. just make sure you're prepared for what follows. you'll find some cool shit by looting their corpses (assuming you kill em all).

Old 10-16-2000, 04:15 PM   #12
lordkymil

sorry got a bit confused, its actually below the room where the prince was, where you release the tadpoles. if you keep going to the right, you cross this narrow bridge thing which leads you to the demogorgon room.

Old 10-16-2000, 05:01 PM   #13
Lisyra

Hmm so the hammer of Thunderbolts is in the astral prison? I completed that quest but aparently I missed that vital item. Ill go back and check, if its possible. If not, well, then Anmoen will have to be happy with his Flail of the Ages for awhile

Lisyra.

Old 10-16-2000, 05:33 PM   #14
TDZHON

Found it, I totally missed that whole part - luckily you can easily go back to that section. Great equipment on that dude! Armor, sword, and Girdle. Man, now I have SOOO many great 2-handed swords and only my primary char can use them . Oh well. I had minsc concentrate on dual and longswords. I've had the ranger for a while, maybe I should switch to the paladin for his 2-handed ability. I just hated his 9 Dex, and I only have one pair of the guants of dex which I use for Aemonen... Ahhh, decisions, decisions!