Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2003, 10:23 PM   #1
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Like right now?

I have a big TV and my monitor on my desk, takes up most of the space, along with the keyboard and moust of course. I do have a headset laying about, and three pens, fingernail clippers, bottle of nail polish, a discarded gold chain, some Chapstick, a stereo remote and a TV remote. Got a big horse stuffed animal on the back of my chair, good cushion LOL.

What is your current PC desk state LOL?

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-25-2003, 10:28 PM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Let's see...some bills, some old envelopes with notes on them, five pens and a sharpie marker, some game boxes, a notebook, a calculator, my stereo remote and a hutch with a bunch of cd's on it and beanie baby cougar, two M&M figures (from Valentine's day), a glass of diet coke and some tic tacs and a cat comb.
Old 11-25-2003, 10:49 PM   #3
dragon_lord
Elminster

My desk is a mess. I have 30 odd cds sprawled out over it, some of them precariously hanging over the edge. My Bg1+Bg2+ToB manuals are hidden under some cds. I also have on my desk: a graphics calculator, a plate (note to self: take to kitchen sink [img]smile.gif[/img] ), a south park pen, a pencil, a sharpener, a pen that can write on cds, dice, some screws for my pc case, two screw drivers, plenty of cat hair, a printer, a thrustmaster joystick, a UPS (uninterruptible power supply), a spare mouse, empty cd cases, two demo cds, a cable that can be used with the UPS (never used), a modem, a 19 inc monitor, speakers, another mouse, a keyboard, a mouse pad, 6 pages of paper with dialogue for my BG2 NPC mod on it and more paper under that with various things written on them. I think I should get around to cleaning my desk soon, hopefully before those cds fall off my desk [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 11-25-2003, 10:58 PM: Message edited by: dragon_lord ]
[img]\"http://unrealpowerhouse.ozforces.com.au/lich_des.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />[url]\"http://www.flatface.net/~itemsmart/\" target=\"_blank\">The Items Mart</a><br /><br />[url]\"http://www.flatface.net/~itemsmart/misc.htm\" target=\"_blank\">Monster Enchantments and Immunities List</a>
Old 11-25-2003, 10:52 PM   #4
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Hmmm.... my monitor (LCD 20 inches ), my speakers, key board and mouse (both wireless), the envelope thing that my voters registration came in, a picture of me and a picture of the girl that was almost my first gf, a box of swiffer dust wipes, a B-day party invite for the 12th of Dec., a can of air, several misc. CD's (music), my CD repair kit, three ceramic pieces (of my making, one box, one mug, and one bowl; maybe I'll take some pics and post em someday), a business card from the bank I use, my watch, my entire computer game collection, my checkbook, my wallet, and the box my motherboard came in (only now it's stuffed with all the vital manuals for my PC components).

Was I to specific? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 11-25-2003, 11:42 PM   #5
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Well...right in fron of me, i have my monitor, speakers, the digital camera pic uploading thingy, and empty Starbucks cup sitting on top of some mail for me reminding me to register for school, and a timer on top of the monitor for when i'm cooking something
To the right theres....a scanner, a necklace, and on top of the scanner a horse magazine, my brush, a candle, a picture of...my friend Jennifer and I in are kinis *hides it*, and an empty envelope from my school.
To the left...oh my, lol. The computer tower, the printer, the desklamp, a phone, a floppy disk holder, an adding machine, one of those big desk calanders that you write on, something from Surfrider foundation, some bills, my history book, a cd case containing all the CDs for the computer, the class schedule for my school semester tomorrow, my cell phone, my wallet, a cushy thing for my arm...and my mouse

Think a little cleaning might be in order [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 11-26-2003, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]
Old 11-26-2003, 12:24 AM   #6
Loudhy
Drizzt Do'Urden

I'm happy that I'm not the only one with "strange" items one the PC desk.
Right now there are : monitor and mouse , teapot, cup, milk, sugar, a plant, 9 music cds, clock , an empty bottle of beer ( my refrigerator is very close ), a dozend pens with scattered paper, a screwdriver ( hope, it is the right english word for this thing ) and a head set ( my stereo is also very close ) .
Never thought about it up to now but it seems I can survive there a very long time .

P.S
I just found a comb beneath the paper .
Old 11-26-2003, 12:26 AM   #7
Charlie
Lord Ao

Monitor, keyboard, mouse/pad, PC, speakers, lighter, pen, mug, overflowing ashtray, dragons head (you know the one), some change, a spoon????, CDs, bank card, cigarrette papers, weed crusher, weed crumbs, cigarette ash and dust.....and maybe my head if I stay up much longer.
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 11-26-2003, 12:48 AM   #8
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well, currently my desk at work looks like a hurricane just ran past it. 6 dictionaries, 1 bottle of cough syrup, at least 30 files, and my stationery (calculator, pens, sticky pads, glue, highlighters, stapler, etc.) strewn all over (despite the stationery drawers standing nearby), spray mist, anti-terrorism pamphlets, table lamp, handphone cushion... argh, my parents would be mortified if they saw this (I can imagine them saying, "And this, a lady's desk?? Tsk, tsk" [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

Ah well, as long as I know where to find everything (there is after all order within chaos, as many have said )... who cares what others may think? [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2003, 12:53 AM   #9
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I got my maid clean up my desk so it's not too messy. I have 1 monitor, 1 tower casing, 2 speaker, 1 keyboard and 1 mouse on my desk. oh, I also have 1 notebook and 1 pen just in case I want to jot something down.
Old 11-26-2003, 12:56 AM   #10
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

1> A Phone
2> Half a bag of pistachio nuts
3> A plate with a load of pistachio nut shells
4> A just about empty 2.25 litre bottle of Coke
5> A joystick that I paid $100 for and haven't used for ages [img]tongue.gif[/img]
6> An old mousepad I don't use anymore cause the corners of it are all bent up
7> My speakers and sub
8> An internet banking info card
9> A piece of shit microphone
10> My DJ cans (big FO headphones )
11> A refill pad

oh, and sweetie... *write [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]