Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2010, 11:59 AM   #141
SilentThief
Symbol of Cyric

Burger Time Champion
Default Re: Hyper Walls

Quote:
Originally Posted by manikus View Post
Wow, and even taking requests..

I would like to see some non-wall walls. By this I mean things that we wouldn't normally think of as a wall, whether it be flora, fauna or mineral. I guess the floor walls might fall under this as well, but while I would love to see more, it's not really what I'm asking for.
yeah, "non-wall" walls, stuff in dungeons like: statues, coffins, suits of armor, tables/chairs (don't forget thrones), pools and fountains, ect

and then there is the stuff you find in the forest, like fallen trees, rocks, bushes, mushrooms, stuff like that.

And mebbe stuff like fences, scarecrows, wells; as stuff you might find on a farm...

ST
ps, someday I'll be making my own walls... but not today
Old 06-24-2010, 04:03 PM   #142
manikus
Jack Burton

Great. I'm getting it right now.

By the way, the brown bricks continuing right wall is not displaying...
Old 06-25-2010, 11:17 AM   #143
Dinonykos
Symbol of Cyric

I promise that from now on I will not always post on both fora when I add only some new walls to my homepage, but this time, apart from uploading 16 other walls (some of them probably completely unknown even to Manikus... ), I also re-organized the wall section. I think it is quite well-sorted now...

http://one.xthost.info/Dinonykos/pagewall.html
Old 06-25-2010, 04:13 PM   #144
manikus
Jack Burton

Nice work. I like the sub-headings, but the black font on qhite backgrounds is a bit, um, shocking. I'll get used to it, I'm sure, especially if I keep visiting so often to look at new walls.

Oh, and post in as many places as you would like. It's nice to have the activity. I think a few of us will go to only responding in one forum or the other though, of maybe on the Yahoo list (just kidding, that "forum" is pretty well dead at this point).
Old 07-15-2010, 05:54 AM   #145
Dinonykos
Symbol of Cyric

You can find some new walls on my homepage, under: Decorations & Furniture 1/Furniture 2. I guess the bench is especially interesting since it can be used in front of walls, but alos as a stand-alone object when used together with its backside.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:55 PM   #146
manikus
Jack Burton

Ah, the bench so nice, you showed it to us twice. (The bench is in both furnitures sections...do I win an award for paying attention?)

Nice work as always, Dinonykos.
Old 07-16-2010, 03:19 AM   #147
Dinonykos
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally Posted by manikus View Post
(The bench is in both furnitures sections...do I win an award for paying attention?)
No.

It can be put in front of walls as well as be used as a stand-alone object, that's why I put it in both sections. In the long run, I will probably modify the bench in the first section a little bit, probably by adding arm rests.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:05 PM   #148
manikus
Jack Burton

I did not understand the purpose of the sections until now. I guess I was too busy looking at all the awesome walls to do much thinking.