Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2000, 05:57 AM   #21
UserUnFriendly

you know, the developers are actually offering the three most common type of girls...

jahira-self relian, often atheletic type who just won't put up with crap, you often find in admin positions in companys where they wield the actual power, also are business executives

aerie-shy, girl next door who quite often will shock you when you least expect it, however hook up with her and you can count on marrage and kids

virconia-the bad bar girl, that you remember fondly from college days (with a certain alchoholic haze)

Old 12-18-2000, 08:44 AM   #22
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

My favourite characters are more based on personality than stats, probably my performance background.
1. Minsc. hilarious and a kick ass fighter.
2. Jahiera. Very versatile character, good back up fighter
3. Jan. Stories left tears in my eyes from laughing so much. Best thief
4. Aerie. Huge range of spells. Can use a wide range of equipment. Good once she stops winging.
5. Viconia. Not good enough strength to be a fighter but excellent romance dialogue and dialogue with other npcs.
and hates
1. Haer Dallis. Completly useless wimpy git. Gives actors a bad name. No we do not always speak by using really bad poetry.
2. Edwin. Only character who hates everyone else. Least he could try to enjoy himself. The only mages I use are multi classed ones. In my parties mages need to have something to do when they're not casting spells other than throw daggers ineffectually. "useless weapon" got irritating very quickly.
3. Nalia. Boring stupid twit. Her and Roenall belong together.