Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-25-2000, 12:06 AM   #1
Astyanax12

Er, you don't get the mavin sword until later. I assume you mean the sword from the Tomb of Marius?

You get into the Serpent table through the back door. At the front of the temple look for a gap in the tree to your left and follow it to a pair of lake, there is an iron grill blocking a cave. Swim under the grill and you're on your way.

You should have met a priest called Kol the heretic outside the temple who told you about the back door, the gypsy Harespia (or was it the barkeep in the tavern?) also tells you about the back door.

Old 11-25-2000, 11:59 AM   #2
cameron

hi there all, could a kind soul out there please help me answer the following questions....

how do I get into the serpents temple? I'm sure it is something silly I'm missing here - but with all the bugs in this game it wouldn't suprise me...

now, another one

I gave the malvin sword to the guild master at the start of the game, will I need the malvin sword latter on? I have the ring that enabled me to talk to the oracle - but is there another ring in the crypt that I missed?

thanks all

CaM