Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2001, 08:48 PM   #1
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Finally!!! Howdy Taliban, WAKEY, WAKEY! We have landed! Oh, yes, you shall now see who the cowards trully are! What's that? you are still hiding? Awwww, don't you have any bold words for us now? What's that? America and Britain have delivered unto you a TERRORIST attack? Hardly! Terrorism is when you hijack four planes, three of them hitting their mark and the fourth is taken down by heroes, taking down almost seven thousand cililians in the end!) Plenty of time was given to respond to the coalition's request that the Taliban give up Bin Laden and his operators, no talks, action. That request was met with nothing but delays, thus resulting in the actions that has, and will insue. Our Comander in Chief has made it a point not to target civilians, does that mean that some innocents wont die? NO! As unfortunate as it may be,innocent people do die in war. After the murder of thousands of innocent American people did you expect us to stand silent in the wake of your perversion of religon to serve your own political agenda?

In response to others on this board, don't listen to the Taliban propiganda if that is where you recieved your info, they also said that they had taken down a fighter jet, which has proven to be untrue! With all the errors that have come as of late, I suggest that you wait for the damage assesment ( which is unavailable at this time), before you believe any statements and make conclusions.

And as for us dropping medicine and food on the innocents, well, you've gotten your wish! We are doing that! (Now let's see if the Taliban will let them have it, or if they will feed their own selfish mouths with it! After all, the women
under the Taliban can't even get medical attention, let alone an indulgance such as food! (every 15 minutes, a woman died in childbirth under the Taliban regime before this war ever started!)

And for those who say America is rushing in, we are now snugly nestled with our good friends the British in our attacks!

Nothing the pacifists or 'realists' say can change my mind or damper my mood.....

Yes, today was a GOOD day!

So I say again....HOW YA LIKE US NOW!?!?!?!?!?!?

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

And you never did think that it ever would happen again, in America did you? And you never did think that we'd ever get together again, but we damn sure fooled ya. We're walkin' real proud and we're talkin' real loud again, in America. And you never did think that it ever would happen again.... (Charlie Daniels)

[This message has been edited by Liliara (edited 10-07-2001).]
Old 10-07-2001, 08:56 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Hell yeah!
I like the words you use...you speak simple truth, and we have every right to feel good about what is happening.
A videotape had Bin Laden saying that we are of the devil, and that God gave him the right to attack us...well, he obviously does not know that God that I know, because my God would never order a man to make such a cowardly attack like he did. And maybe our God is not directing our retaliation to that unlawful error he made, but in the end...the fight against evil men is supported world-wide, and the world will be better off with them cowering every day of thier lives instead of feeling proud for their attack on Christianity.

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-07-2001, 08:56 PM   #3
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

How do I like you now?

Well, I must say that someone who receives such joy because we have started bombing is rather disturbing to me, actually.
Old 10-07-2001, 08:58 PM   #4
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

*sighs* NOW what? are we stirring up again?

had a good day today

------------------

HEY! get away from my homepage!!
You know who and what I am... what are you going to do about it?
Old 10-07-2001, 08:59 PM   #5
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

In the interest of accuracy, where are you guys getting the idea of "cowardice" from? You can call the terrorists who flew those planes into those buildings many things, but "coward" doesn't strike me as being an accurate term at all.
Old 10-07-2001, 09:00 PM   #6
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well Dio, would you rather have us sitting on our hands and let him make another attack on us, then another in an endless chain? this wasnt an isolated attack, and we're hitting him for every act he's done against this country and others, but mainly for his most recent one against the WTC, as if i needed to name it. i dont believe that God would tell ANY man to kill ANYONE, seeing as how in EVERY religion, especially Islam, there is God saying, 'thou shalt not kill', or something similar. i would have preferred us not having to bomb Afghanistan, but since it has come to this im glad were finally doing something about it instead of what we usually do, which is just imply sanctions and try to talk it out, which has failed much more often than not!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-07-2001, 09:02 PM   #7
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Diogenes Of Pumpkintown:
In the interest of accuracy, where are you guys getting the idea of "cowardice" from? You can call the terrorists who flew those planes into those buildings many things, but "coward" doesn't strike me as being an accurate term at all.
The coward is the one that sent them...and never admitted that he sent his own men to destruction...If he truly had God's permission to do as he did, he would stand boldly up and admit it...which he never did.

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-07-2001, 09:06 PM   #8
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Big mistake, imho, Liliara. With a little more patience the Taliban would have handed bin Laden over, I think. As it is, we have played right into his hands - the first civilian Afghanis killed will likely see the beginning of WW3.
Not clever.

Sorry, Liliara, that's my opinion, nothing against you, or the US people.
And I truly hope I'm wrong.

------------------

Dubbed Queen of the Illuminati by Diogenes.

[This message has been edited by Fljotsdale (edited 10-07-2001).]
Old 10-07-2001, 09:06 PM   #9
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Diogenes Of Pumpkintown:
How do I like you now?

Well, I must say that someone who receives such joy because we have started bombing is rather disturbing to me, actually.

Dio, for just one night, put off your ever present need to find something wrong with everything that someone who does not hold the same beliefs as you has to say! I am a Christian, I do not gloat over those that the Lord will squell baecause they use his name to kill and maim innocent people. But as a human with a human spirit, I cannot help but feel a satisfaction with today's events. I shall pray tonight for forgiveness, but I'm afraid that you, my friend, have no one to ask forgiveness of, seeing that you are an atheist. Worry not though, I shall pray for you, as I pray for myself. In the meantime.... HOW YA LIKE US NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And John, we are Americans. We did not bring this on ourselves, but were forced to this end! As a fellow AMERICAN, I am with you, and thank you for your support.

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

And you never did think that it ever would happen again, in America did you? And you never did think that we'd ever get together again, but we damn sure fooled ya. We're walkin' real proud and we're talkin' real loud again, in America. And you never did think that it ever would happen again.... (Charlie Daniels)
Old 10-07-2001, 09:07 PM   #10
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

I agree with ya totally..It is unfortunate that it has come to
this. We all need to be prepared for the long haul though. This
isn't Desert Storm, where we can say, here's 500,000 soldiers.
Line up and take 'em down. This is more special forces type of war,
in and out, hit and run. The cowards definitely don't want to play that
game with our special forces. The sooner we bring "him" to justice,
the sooner we can prepare for the backlash.
As far as civilians go, I shouldn't start but I will. If you
know you live near a "military target"..MOVE. If you have no where
to move to, move AWAY. It's unfortunate that you now live in a war
zone, it's unfortunate that a person (not from your country) started
a war for your country. I live near the largest air base in the US.
I know the dangers and yet I stay. I can accept that fact. So can
they.
We hid nothing in our attacks today. It's well documented in the
Bush family "Book of War." We give you a deadline, if you don't
adhere to our deadline, we bomb you. Starting with "military
factories", airports, communication grids, power grids, air defense
systems and enemy barracks. We did it in Iraq and we did it to the
Tailiban.
Closed Thread