Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2001, 10:40 AM   #1
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

This happened last night...

I had in this dream, Rheza, a girl that I like very much... she has pearl whit skin, long black hair until almost her waist and had like sort of a chinese look that I really love...

The nightmare didn't really happen like a nightmare... but the vivid images and things are what scared me... It was a delayed reaction... My reaction while in this state was apathy.

So, this happened in a wicked set area... our classroom. It was painted beige or somewhere near that color, the windows this time painted gray, so your vision of outside would be zero. Our tables had numbers and our section on the sides, and it had blue plastic on top. I mean it is glued on the table wood.

The story was she just got married... no, that is not the nightmare. Anyway, She got married, and honeymoon follows next and sex inevitably follows. The honeymoon area is that specific classroom. So they were there. They started to kiss passionately, etc. Then, the weirdest thing happened. The husband started to go mad. He started to slap innocent Rheza with his large hands. Rheza tried to defend herself, but he was just all too powerful... next, he got out his blade or something. Then, he sliced her neck open- her small and pretty, pretty neck, now cut in the front, and the pearl white, was stained with her own blood.

She struggled, trying to hold onto something. But, the man made it harder- he kept on stabbing her. She literally was bathing with her own blood... she was crying, crying for help with her last breath... and thank God He took her...

The story spread like wildfire. It was heard throughout that someone got murdered in our school campus, brutally and heinously...

Then, we were about to hold our retreat. The location, our classroom. We were al concerned and paranoid, that it might be haunted or something... and something strange happened to me... I was frightened, traumatized to even enter the room with all of my classmates- given that I didn't know how it really happened. We entered, I entered.

I still could feel, something awkward. I felt she was there, watching over us, a good soul, not there to haunt us, just there to enjoy... maybe catching up on what she missed while she lived... Another odd thing... there was this very very very thin smell of death that blanketed over us... the thing you can smell and even if it is not killing you you find it irritating...

Then after, it came back, the flashbacks of what just transpired during her murder... I woke up.

I didn't remember a thing until I heard this song, "Put It On Me" by Ja Rule o something. I heard the song and remembered whom I made my inspiration, she sprang to mind, the dream, nightmare remembered. It scared the hell out of me... Good thing I was composed.

Now, I think she is still alive, Jesus, damn me is she weren't. And now I am scared of her... and what it will mean to me, and to her, and to anything else related to my future...

Please help me with this.. I do not know what to think... this was the first ever specific dream that someone I cared about died. Nothing more bloody, more painful and vivid than this...

------------------

My love for her is beyond words... beyond time... you know this
Old 07-26-2001, 10:41 AM   #2
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

You should keep in mind that its just a dream.
Old 07-26-2001, 11:17 AM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Dear Bahamut,

I think all of us have experienced terrifying nightmares like that from time to time. The important point is not to take them literally. Dreams are funny things. They speak to us in a symbolic language that can be difficult to interpret.

The girl, Rheza, what does she mean to you, or represent to you? By that I mean, which qualities does she embody? Goodness, Truth, Light, Love, Innocence, Beauty, etc.? These could be things that are in you right now that she is representing. Whatever they are, you may be perceiving right now that something is threatening them (the husband/psycho murderer). This often happens under times of stress, or when you feel that something in life may be forcing you to compromise your virtues.

I cannot interpret your dream for you, but just point you to the key symbols to help you ferret out its meaning.

What do the colors "beige" and "grey" represent to you? And your classroom? This is the environment you find your problems currently in.

A wedding or a honeymoon may indicate two forces that are tied to each other. Possibly Rheza's "virtue" wedded to animalistic drives. If there is a conflict between one's baser self and higher self, it could be represented as such.

The fact that you were with friends afterward may indicate a falling back on the group ideal, on reliance on your peers to help make a decision or come to a resolution.

It's really hard to tell, and I'm not a dream therapist, so take what I say with a grain of salt. But if it gives you a starting point to work with interpreting your dream, great.

Remember: only you can decipher those symbols. They have different meaning for different people.

Blessings,

Old 07-26-2001, 11:35 AM   #4
Seid
Manshoon

Don't wory I always dream about someone dying. If you love somebody you always think about the loss of them and you dream about it.

------------------
You cannot escape the inevitable.
Old 07-26-2001, 11:58 AM   #5
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I actually wanted to become a dream therapist at one point in my life, and began studying on my own to do so. Eventually, I gave up, not knowing if I could do such a thing, because of all the schooling and such. Well, anyway, I agree alot with Sazerac, that most dreams are symbolic, as our Sub-consious talks to us at night. There are different theories on what these symbols mean. I have heard one professional meantion that every person in our dream is a symbollic representation of yourself, whether it be male or female. Other doctors do not agree with that. There are many books published, based on that particular person's views. I have not found two doctors that can agree totally on any subject.
Sometimes, dreams are real warnings. Take my mother for example. One night she came into my room (I was in high school) and told me she would rather me not go to school that day. I of course ignored her, returned to sleep, and made myself ready for school. She made me promise I would call her. I asked her what was the matter. She said that she had a terrible dream about blood running down the steps at the school, and that I was at the bottom of the steps, and got covered in this blood. It really scared her, but I paid it no mind. Two hours later, a white guy stabbed two black guys right in front of me in the school hall, on the 3rd floor, and as one of them that did not fall instantly to the floor grabbed his guts and began to run down the steps to the office, I was splashed with some of his blood.
Believe it if you want to. I was there. Of course, I told my mom after I got home from school, and she made me promise that if she ever had dreams like that again, I would listen to her.

------------------

Devoted member of the Ironworks
Loyal guardian of the OHF
Member of the Ancients' club
Witness of the 4,000th post by Cloudposter
Currently engaged in the Trials of the Luremaster downloadable expansion set
Old 07-26-2001, 12:09 PM   #6
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
HMm, I think Dreams like this defaintly mean somthing or other. Mabye not neccarly her dieing a brutal horrible death, pherhaps not even getting hurt. But somthing, I am not good with interpuring dreams ither, Bahamut. But I say take Saz words.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be
Old 07-26-2001, 12:13 PM   #7
Lord Shield

Dream interpretations depend on the individual anyway. A meaning for one poerson doesn't necessarily apply to another. If that dream occurred to me, it would be because I was worried for the girl, perhaps. Some of my dreams are premonitions of accidents (though these are rare)

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 08-10-2001, 11:54 AM   #8
Redblueflare
Galvatron

I was going to tell you not to worry about it, that it was just a dream, and nothing of that nature will happen to your friend. Than I read Larry's post. Now I don't know what to say. I could tell you what I thought the dream meant, but i'm no proffesional, so it wouldn't mean anything if I did. So i'll just say this. Just look out for your friend that's all you can do. She's not married yet, so you've got plenty of time to find out the what that dream meant.

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Old 08-10-2001, 12:05 PM   #9
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

wierd.

------------------
All your base are belong to us! [1diablo] www.ironworkforum.com/ubb/noncgi/rpg_gifs.html[/1diablo]

Old 08-10-2001, 03:31 PM   #10
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

It is so hard to see what really is the dream's message... and it bothers me... Good thing is, we had this party with my best friend, it was his birthday, and his friend knows Rheza well, and it gives me hope of ever really knowing her nature... So meaning nothing bad is happening. Maybe because I was torn apart that time, letting go of friends and all... I am not so sure now.

------------------

My love for her is beyond words... beyond time... you know this