Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-04-2001, 02:06 PM   #71
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Thank you for participating, Kaz!
I may need your help in negotiations, later.
I will call upon you when the time is right.
At this moment, my character is sitting in the KFA headquarters, patiently awaiting K. Spree.
I am trying to keep a promise to her.

------------------

Member of the OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-04-2001, 02:14 PM   #72
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

Hello again all... before we continue I would like to introduce out newest protector in the fight vs. Aerie and her sick followers...

SSJ5Cloud

Say hello spiky *Cloud waves*

Well he doesn't talk much but he is all the muscle we need to ward off the ALSB and SSJ4Seph, *points at waverider* fillet!

*After a few mins of screams and slicing sounds cloud walks back with a plate of crispy treats* Waverider 'a lâ garté' another recipe for the shefs.

(Don't worry ALSB we'll give what's left of him back to you for ressurection)

The sweet taste of victory
Old 10-04-2001, 02:54 PM   #73
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ace Flashheart:

Well he doesn't talk much but he is all the muscle we need to ward off the ALSB and SSJ4Seph, *points at waverider* fillet!

*After a few mins of screams and slicing sounds cloud walks back with a plate of crispy treats* Waverider 'a lâ garté' another recipe for the shefs.

(Don't worry ALSB we'll give what's left of him back to you for ressurection)

The sweet taste of victory
Well, I am not going to pay for shipment of those parts to be sent back to the temple thread.
I have my hands full at the moment.
Have one of the wolves return it, or something.

By the way, just because SSJ4 has fought in our behalf does not make him a member of our clergy.
If you push him too far, you will be fighting the entire HADB clan, and they love war, almost as much as we love the Avariel tribe.

Larry continues to patiently wait for the arrival of K. Spree

------------------

---------------------

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-04-2001).]
Old 10-04-2001, 03:02 PM   #74
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
Well, I am not going to pay for shipment of those parts to be sent back to the temple thread.
I have my hands full at the moment.
Have one of the wolves return it, or something.

By the way, just because SSJ4 has fought in our behalf does not make him a member of our clergy.
If you push him too far, you will be fighting the entire HADB clan, and they love war, almost as much as we love the Avariel tribe.

Larry continues to patiently wait for the arrival of K. Spree

What time zone is KS in? She might already have left...

------------------

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Old 10-04-2001, 03:35 PM   #75
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Note...
I posted this set of rules on G. Disc. for our playing fun.
Please read before continuing our game...
http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/No...ML/003841.html

------------------

---------------------
Old 10-04-2001, 03:44 PM   #76
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

he larry how do you get a color liek white ?

------------------
Member of ALSB
Planar Prison Keeper
Web Page Builder
Maker of the chicken
master and controler of all what lives in the Undark

and a Mage , With Imprison spell
Old 10-04-2001, 03:57 PM   #77
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Steps away from Dieter and his tree, hearing the soft padding of one of her wolves. With a whistle a grey wolf appears, a bandage over one eye. She points the wolf to Dieter.~ "Past, you keep my spot warm til I can get back here." ~The one-eyed wolf obediently sits, a confused look is given to Leafblade~

~Turning she walks into the building, trying to straighten the wrinkles in her black tunic. She looks at Larry sincerely.~ "Forgive me, these have been trying times with no local dry-cleaner." ~Chuckles and motions for shadow. The white wolf steps to her side and the half-elven woman scratches her behind the ears.~ "Eherm... Larry, if you'd be so kind as to follow me. Truly this is an inapropriate place to hold a diologue such as this." ~She walks out the door, the white wolf at her heel. They pass Dieter Leafblade and a grey wolf with a patch over one eye. The grey one tries to follow but the half-elf holds out a hand~ "No Past, not with that eye of yours." ~The wolf snuffs in dissaprovement but he accepts it. He curls up and lays his head on Dieter's lap. Continuing the white wolf gives wary glances backward, making sure Larry didn't pull anything. Finally K.S. turns around~ "Here we are." ~She'd obviously anticipated this and so she'd readied a pair of old wooden chairs. Looking around you could tell her pack had been here recently~ "Forgive me, but I have no office, it IS just a restaurant... Though I hope to one day turn it to a full-fledged tavern." ~She sits down, and motions for you to do the same.~ "Now I understand it is awkward to hold a meeting in the middle of no-where. But at least we can gauruntee secrecy." ~She grins as she looks somewhere behind your back.~ "Hmmm... I hope you like wolves because it seems we have some company." ~An old silver wolf emerges from the brush~ "Let me introduce you to Missing Link, he'll be watching you for the remainder of the meeting" ~The old alpha probably has arthritis but he sits down obediently and quickly next to you K.S. grins~ "Now, let us begin. How may I help you?"

------------------
"Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by killing all those who opposed them."

KFA's official vice president of marketing.

On a righteous quest to destroy all electric resistant teddy bears in Fearun.
Old 10-04-2001, 04:12 PM   #78
Kaz

Far overhead a raven with silver eyes is wheeling, too far to hear anything but ready to swoop down should any danger come to the ALSB ambassador. Kazara smiles as she finishes the spell that will allow her to see through her familiar's eyes

------------------

Lux omnis est
Old 10-04-2001, 05:11 PM   #79
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

*Sephiroth stands up on a table, holds a spork, and exclaims* i hold the spork,i am taking this place hostage! i require fifteen hundred pounds of gold, gems, and many kilometers of fine silks as a ransom before i will relinquish control! and NO FOOLS GOLD! any attempt to pull that old trick on me will get a spork in your throat!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-04-2001, 05:16 PM   #80
Kaz

Kazara smiles as her familiar sees SSJ4Sephiroth. Taking out a piece of paper, she begins to take notes. Larry and Killing Spree are gone in the trees, however there are more than enough other people around. The raven dives down in front of SSJ4 and caws three times, informing him of her presence.

------------------

Lux omnis est