Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-22-2000, 05:39 PM   #1
Morninglord

Well, there is a quest in the Graveyard district, where a paladin mourns the loss of a boy whom he protected. How the heck am I supposed to help him, if even I can?
Also, does Edwin, Aerie, and Jan Jansen have any fun quests? And if I end chapter 3 now, will I later get a chance to go back to those locations in the game that I am currently (Amn) since I've been hearing rumors about the characters going to the Underdark later in the game (If I can't return to Athkatla, Windspear hills, etc, I want to finish as good as ALL quests there that I can now)
My last question is about the golden parts of liches that are to be found in random places... where can I get a quest connected to it??

/Morninglord of Sweden

Old 11-22-2000, 05:46 PM   #2
Shaene

There is a Cleric with a lil Girl in the Eastern Part of the Graveyard. Talk to the cleric, than go back to the Paladin ... Case closed *G*

Not sure about the sidequests. When I had Aerie in my party she just left after I stayed with her for a night. And well she hasn`t returned *G*
Yep you will be able to return to Athkatla after coming from the Underdark

Sorry I didn`t do the Liches yet *G*