Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-23-2001, 11:54 AM   #1
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

BK and Memnoch:

Sent pics to you both.... ARGH, why I did it, I will never know, but it's done, so let me know if you got them.

There are a few more Moscow/Russia pics if you want them.

Cloudy
Old 02-23-2001, 01:04 PM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Just bumping, guys. You might want to email your replies in addition to posting here in case I'm not on the board for a bit. Thanks.

Memnoch, have you had any word about the geocities trouble? Sigs still messed up, I see. sigh

CB
Old 02-23-2001, 02:52 PM   #3
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Anyone out there? Well that could be a relief- means my emails went into the void with all our missing posts... very good for me....yes. Or it could mean you've got the mail and have both been stricken blind and possibly dumb... and are looking for medical attention....well, that happens...hmmmm.... Or the farthest fetched, you're blinded by my incredibly gorgeous eyes and can't see to type for all the stars.....hmmmm ... nah!

Cloudy - off to finish a tenure file for the afternoon
Old 02-23-2001, 03:38 PM   #4
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I thought it not very gentlemanly of me to just set back and watch you continue to answer your own posts.
We, of the OHF are always watching...

(except, I wish all of us could use the same signature .gif, and everyone be uniform...that would be cool!!!)

excuse me...sorry for that outburst...hehe
Old 02-23-2001, 09:02 PM   #5
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Thank you Larry, you are a true gentleman! I love that sig, btw! Better than my own!

Cloudbringer
Old 02-23-2001, 09:04 PM   #6
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Seeing as we can't see your sig, Cloudmumbler...is it "hiding behind the clouds", so to speak?
Old 02-23-2001, 09:13 PM   #7
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Memnoch: The only book of all the ones I ordered to arrive so far is The Simbul's gift! Would it make sense to start with it or should I wait for the trilogies (Avatar, Dark Elf and IWD)? I see it's Lynn Abby which means I will probably like it, I loved the Thieves World stuff.

Funny thing- I went to find a bookmark in a drawer and found one with a mage and dragon and a quote of Jean Jacques Rosseau - The world of imagination is boundless- This bodes well for my FR reading.

CloudSeeker
Old 02-23-2001, 09:18 PM   #8
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hahaha! It's on same site as yours Memnoch!

So did you or did you not get that email, and stop making me wait to find out!

ImpatientCloud with no sig
Old 02-23-2001, 09:22 PM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

No, it's not hiding, dear Memny, it just confirms # 2 or #3 of my theories, as stated above! hahahaahaha!

CloudWonder
Old 02-24-2001, 12:44 AM   #10
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

BK: Oh dear, do you feel better? All that late-night partying...silly knight! Stormy sends pepto, crackers and gingerale to her still incredibly strong and winsome paladin - I sure hope you saved the Purple Rose sword info, BK, it got eaten by ethermonsters before I could rescue it....sigh...

Memnoch: I did start, at least a few pages late last night! Mentioned it in an email this morning. Got quite the kick out of the description of Alassra's 'firestorm' on only the 2nd pg! Lynn Abbey must have had me followed before writing it...hahahahahhaha (yah, right )

What will I do when the other 9 books get here...I'll want to read them all and then everything will get jumbled in my poor head and you'll catch all my mistakes with the lore! Ahh, but you'll enjoy it, won't you?! LOL

So, should we wait on geocities to get its act together or hunt another site for those pics? Sounds like a lot of people have same problem (or are you hosting all their gifs/jpgs?)
Wolfgir offered to host some, didn't he, or was that to make one page for all of them? I wasn't clear.

BK: take care of yourself!

CloudStorm